EVENT: RV Show: FL, Tampa - 1/18/2017 to 1/22/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyAZ1

Hi Linda, I see you don't have us on the list for campsites, I made our reservation a while ago to arrive on the 9th, and leave on the 23rd. I called Gloria at Tampa East and she said she has put us in with the rest of the Heartland group, but I don't know what site number.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hi Linda, I see you don't have us on the list for campsites, I made our reservation a while ago to arrive on the 9th, and leave on the 23rd. I called Gloria at Tampa East and she said she has put us in with the rest of the Heartland group, but I don't know what site number.
I have added you to the list now, sorry I knew that.
Linda

ljsexton

Linda, after talking with you this morning, I have made reservations at the campground for the week. We are set to work Friday and Saturday afternoons. Have never been to the Tampa RV Supershow so looking forward to checking it all out. Will see you in a couple of weeks in GA.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Guess I should make note of it here that we have a spot at Tampa East, now we can be added to the list on page 1. Will be there from 16-22 Jan, rolling out 23 Jan.

Thanks,
Kevin

navyAZ1

Hi There Linda, I was just looking at the map for the RV Show and it would appear that Heartland will only have one display area this year, plus the Landmark display located in the Special Events Bldg. My question is, will we have the Owners Club tent setup at the main display, or the Landmark display?

jbeletti

Hi There Linda, I was just looking at the map for the RV Show and it would appear that Heartland will only have one display area this year, plus the Landmark display located in the Special Events Bldg. My question is, will we have the Owners Club tent setup at the main display, or the Landmark display?

Hi Ron,

Heartland will have 2 displays in 2017. Landmark will be indoors in the Special Events Center building and there will be a very large display outdoors with most of our other brands. I've put up some info on this in post number 1.

At this time, Linda and I plan to have a club presence in the Landmark display and a larger club presence in the outdoor display. Linda will work out the details and those who are on the volunteer list will be notified where to report.

lindaw

Good Morning Everyone,
I have made changes to the schedule in Post #1 and will add to it as I hear from additional Volunteers.
Linda

plshilo

Hey Linda,
Since this going to be our First time with Heartland at the show......where is the Thursday dinner going be?????

lindaw

Hey Linda,
Since this going to be our First time with Heartland at the show......where is the Thursday dinner going be?????
It will be Thursday evening at the macaroni grill and you will receive an email with all the info including address.
Linda

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Good Morning Everyone,
I have made changes to the schedule in Post #1 and will add to it as I hear from additional Volunteers.
Linda

Linda,

I sent a message to you yesterday. Sorry that we did not respond earlier. We can help out whenever you need us, just let us know.

lindaw

Good Morning,
I would like to thank all of the volunteers
who came out and helped us at the Tampa
RV show. Great Job.
Walter and Linda West

plshilo

Good Morning,
I would like to thank all of the volunteers
who came out and helped us at the Tampa
RV show. Great Job.
Walter and Linda West
We had a Great Time for the First Heartland Show.....Evenyone have Safe Travels.

Diamondjim

VERY interesting time yesterday. Job One.....pointing out sales associates for folks seeking help. Job Two....knowing better than some sales associates where the units were located on the site. Job Three (for Bonnie Shurig)..... helping close the deal(s) for the sales associates in the Big Horns!

Long day, but enjoyable, all the way around.

Thank you Linda for all your (and Jim's) hard work. The lady at the Registration Trailer said: "You need to give Heartland rep a pat on the head for being so well organized!" (of course that was WHEN we finally found that trailer) Getting off I-4 was a tedious feat in and of its self!:rolleyes:

BighornELK

Thank you, Jim for the kind words! It's easy to help folks join the Heartland Family when you love the brand!!! We had a great time with all the Heartland Owners Club folks! It was wonderful to see everyone again and meet others in the club! Great bunch of people!!! Still lookin' for some Bruchetta???!!!!

Happy Travels All,

Bonnie & Russ Schurig

DougS

Doug S
Another great RV Show. It's fun talking up the brand that we all love. Thanks Linda and Walter and Jim.

Status
Not open for further replies.