EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/31/2017 to 4/2/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted_Dee

Thank you Andy and Joanna for a great rally. It was good to see old friends and meet new ones. Everyone travel safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Buster537

Andy and Jo, we had a GREAT time at our first Cajun Rally. Food so good it will make your tongue slap the back of your mouth and OH MAMA the beignets.:p Good to see friends and meet new!! Hope to see everyone again down the road.
James & Rhonda

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you Andy and Joanna for a great rally. It was good to see old friends and meet new ones. Everyone travel safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Awesome was glad y'all could make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Andy and Jo, we had a GREAT time at our first Cajun Rally. Food so good it will make your tongue slap the back of your mouth and OH MAMA the beignets.:p Good to see friends and meet new!! Hope to see everyone again down the road.
James & Rhonda

Glad you enjoyed the food. Now you know why I look the way I do. Lol. Glad y'all had a good time and be safe in way home.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
What more can we say, everyone else has have hit the nail on the head - excellent rally Andy and Jo. We had a great time, food, friends and lots of fun. Thanks !

jassson007

What more can we say, everyone else has have hit the nail on the head - excellent rally Andy and Jo. We had a great time, food, friends and lots of fun. Thanks !

Glad you had a good time Tom. After next week you will be able to hit more of them.

Chippendale

Let me join everyone in congratulating Andy and Jo on a great rally. The weather could not have been more perfect during the rally, but Mother Nature did send us a few drops of rain both before and after the rally to just remind us that we were in Louisiana.

clayhud

Andy & Jo,

Great time at your LA shindig, you and Jo did a great job hosting! Nice to meet new folks and eat good food!

All the best,

jassson007

Andy & Jo,

Great time at your LA shindig, you and Jo did a great job hosting! Nice to meet new folks and eat good food!

All the best,

Thanks Clay. See y'all in Goshen if not before.

jassson007

Let me join everyone in congratulating Andy and Jo on a great rally. The weather could not have been more perfect during the rally, but Mother Nature did send us a few drops of rain both before and after the rally to just remind us that we were in Louisiana.

Thanks George. See y'all later this week.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like everyone had an enjoyable rally. Coushatta is one of our favorite places.
All week long I was pining over not being able to make the rally.
But.....we had planned on going over to Breaux Bridge Sunday after the rally, now I'm kinda glad we missed the rally.
Hearts go out for the folks down there.

Peace
Dave

'Lil Guy'

Bla bla bla. Should have been there. Thanks Andy and Joanna for a great rally along with great weather. The Breakfast Extravaganza was a success. Excellent food and company. I'm going into direct competition with Ted and Dee on lighting up the playground. Here are a few pics. Again, one of my most enjoyable rallies ever. A shout out to Malcolm Talley for his help in cooking the breakfast meats. Another to Valerie for the birthday cake. Enjoyed the Mardi Gras tour and the gumbo as well.

Attachments

• DSC_0445.jpg
    DSC_0445.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0464.jpg
    DSC_0464.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0479.jpg
    DSC_0479.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0511.jpg
    DSC_0511.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0513.jpg
    DSC_0513.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 35

VKTalley

Bla bla bla. Should have been there. Thanks Andy and Joanna for a great rally along with great weather. The Breakfast Extravaganza was a success. Excellent food and company. I'm going into direct competition with Ted and Dee on lighting up the playground. Here are a few pics. Again, one of my most enjoyable rallies ever. A shout out to Malcolm Talley for his help in cooking the breakfast meats. Another to Valerie for the birthday cake. Enjoyed the Mardi Gras tour and the gumbo as well.

You're welcome, Frank! I enjoyed making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.