We are soon Fulltiming

navyAZ1

Hi to all we met at the 08 Rally and to all others also, just wanted to let you know that after attending the seminar at the Rally on fulltiming Ann and I are now headed that way. We are selling the home (closing July 22nd) and striking out on the next chapter in our lives. The company that Ann and I do some work for has agreed to drop our hours back enough to allow us to work camp also if we like to pay for our sites and the extra money from the design work will help pay for our fuel when traveling. We are both so excited.

Yes Marv, I have decided that I can live a non structured lifestyle and be spontanious without hurting myself, it's just all those years in the Navy you get use to the structured lifestyle but it's time to let go of all that and enjoy these next years on the road. Ann and I really appreciate all the good info we got from the experienced fulltimers we met.:D:D:D

Thanks, and we'll see you on the road.

Ron

HappyKayakers

Hey Ron,
We wish you the best of luck on your new adventure. The Tricare should really help you out while on the road. Just bookmark their websites for finding hospitals and doctors.
We loved Dahlonega the last time we visited. Trying to justify a side trip back to Helen for more fudge on the way back down to Florida.

SmokeyBare

Congratulations Ron,

I have all the confidence in you... You both will do fine !!

I understand it's going to be quite a change for you both... The structured living in the Navy.... the Navy Bride who now has her Sailor home 24/7....

Soon you both will discover a whole new way of living... soon enough you may wonder what took you so long... I wish you both good travels...

Till our paths cross once again ! Marv

waynet

Congratulations, we just took the plunge ourselves. Closed on the house two days ago, so far the only regret is we didn't do it sooner. Dianna

sharmulst

Ron & Ann
Congratulations on the sale of your house and the next adventure in your life. It was a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you again. We are headed for Montana on the 7th of July, presently at Rushmore Shadows in Rapid City, SD. Nice park