EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Port Clinton - 8/16/2017 to 8/20/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
ok bob we are going to give it another shot put us down let's see if we can make it with all the wheels on this time lol. we will be making the reservations right after the holidays we will keep you posted.

That will be terrific!

simsfmly

Today is February 1st, which means this is the last month that the Campground will hold our sites without opening them up for their guests. Starting March 1st, you can still try and get in to the campground, but where and if could be an issue.

Hope if you're considering our Rally, you'll make your deposit this month.

simsfmly

Less than two weeks left to register for our Rally before the park takes our reserved sites and puts them back into the general inventory.

Don't get shut out!

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Well I finally made our reservations. We are in site #425. We will try to come in on Thursday evening. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Mark

simsfmly

Well I finally made our reservations. We are in site #425. We will try to come in on Thursday evening. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Mark

Now. Now, it's a party.

Great news, Mark. We'll look forward to seeing you and Linda!

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey Bob,
will that Perch dinner be all we can eat? That really sounds awesome.

Kbvols

I finally made time to make reservations. Will be in site 656 coming in late Wednesday evening. Will be ready to hit the island on Thursday.:cool::cool:

Buckeye

Made our reservations for the Ohio Rally today. Site 655 is booked for August 16-20. Previous reservation for this site had been recently cancelled. Looking forward to rally. Jim & Patti Murphy

simsfmly

Less than one week until our held sites go back into the general population for booking. Hope you can make your reservations by March 1st, otherwise you're taking your chances.

Hope to see you in August!

- - - Updated - - -

Made our reservations for the Ohio Rally today. Site 655 is booked for August 16-20. Previous reservation for this site had been recently cancelled. Looking forward to rally. Jim & Patti Murphy

Great news, Jim & Patti!

simsfmly

Glad to report our North Central Region Directors, Karen and Dan, will be joining us.

Sad to report that tomorrow is the day that our inventory goes back into the general inventory that anyone can grab. I'll be calling the Campground and having them keep me updated on availability that I'll post here.

Sniper

We are a 100% go for the rally. The Commander has it on the "official" schedule. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Safe travels. :)

jnbhobe

We are coming to Ohio on the way back from the Illinois and Wisconsin rallys, arriving 8/16 thru 8/20 on site 424.

simsfmly

Received a message from John & Melinda Cull that they'll be attending. Yeah!

They also mentioned they got the last Full Hook Up site.

As promised, this park will fill up now that sites have gone back into the regular inventory. I won't fill up the forum with daily posts about availability, but if you're thinking of coming, you should make your reservation soon.

ncc1701e

Bob. Registered for the rally and got conformation of my reservation from the park this morning. We arrive on the 15th and leave on the 21st. We are on site 650. If the is golf on Friday morning put me down please.

Thanks

Tom

simsfmly

Bob. Registered for the rally and got conformation of my reservation from the park this morning. We arrive on the 15th and leave on the 21st. We are on site 650. If the is golf on Friday morning put me down please.

Thanks

Tom

Tom & Millie: Great news! Thanks for being the first Kentucky members to cross the river and come see us. Welcome!

We'll play golf, that's never a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.