EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Silverlake - 9/7/2017 to 9/11/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEBJER

Doug & Doris, Jerry & Deb are in... space 45 ...7 - 11 ... no caravanning. looking forward to a great time.

jdfishing

We are arriving on Sept 6 and Departing on Sept 11. Trying to make reservations, but 367-967-2057 is a non-working number. Left them an e mail with my dates, but no way to tell them I'm with the Heartland group. Will let you know when I'm ready to confirm.

Manzan

, Doug, I will be arriving September 6 and leave on the 11th as part of the caravan. Site 208
At Silver Spur, site 36 leaving on the 13th, again with the caravan.
Bruce McL

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
, Doug, I will be arriving September 6 and leave on the 11th as part of the caravan. Site 208
At Silver Spur, site 36 leaving on the 13th, again with the caravan.
Bruce McL

Bruce glad to hear you have your reservations at both parks. I'm not sure about the site number for Silver Cove. Is it possibly 108? Unless they are renumbering their sites, they only go up to 159. We have 17 through 25, 39 through 55 and 100 through 114 set aside for our rally.

Manzan

Bruce glad to hear you have your reservations at both parks. I'm not sure about the site number for Silver Cove. Is it possibly 108? Unless they are renumbering their sites, they only go up to 159. We have 17 through 25, 39 through 55 and 100 through 114 set aside for our rally.
Yep, my typo, 108 it is!
Bruce

Grampafish

Just heard from new members, Mike and Wendie Bromley. They will be joining us at Silver Cove and caravanning to Silver Spur. Doris and I met them for happy hour the other evening in Vancouver, WA and had a great time. I'm sure they will enjoy their first Heartland rally.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We are looking forward to meeting them.

Rod & Kelly
Just heard from new members, Mike and Wendie Bromley. They will be joining us at Silver Cove and caravanning to Silver Spur. Doris and I met them for happy hour the other evening in Vancouver, WA and had a great time. I'm sure they will enjoy their first Heartland rally.

For20hunter

Sorry to hear that Mr. Mayor! We were looking forward to having you and Loraine come join us up north! At least we get to see you two in Seven Feathers.

Rod

For20hunter

Doug and Doris,

Kelly and I will be coming in on the 5th and leaving on the morning of the 11th to head south, so unfortunately we will not be able to participate in the Caravan.

Rod

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I'm trying to get reservations at Silver Spur for the caravan, but they must be really busy. They haven't answered the phone so I've left a message and contacted them on their website.
Kristy

Grampafish

Tom and Lorraine, sorry you will not be able to make it to Silver Lake but we'll see you in Canyonville later in California.

Rod and Kelly, got your dates. Did you get a space assigned at Silver Cove?

Kristy and Mark, Glad you got through to Silver Spur. Looking forward to spending time with you after Kristy has finally retired!

jdfishing

They did not give me a site # and there is none indicated on my paperwork.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and no on the caravan. Maybe if I would read this thread, I could answer all the questions at once. 😀

Hi. This is Barb Naegeli and Harlan and I are new members. We are looking forward to coming to Silver Cove and have our reservations. We are in site 53 and are friends with Sonja and Julie who are in space 54. We are arriving Sept. 5th and we'll be there until Sept. 11th. We are attending the rally in Canyonville but won't be caravanning. We are excited to meet lot's of other Big horn owners since this is our first 5th wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.