2017 Landmark Model Change Introduction

rvmckee

So does anyone know when we might be seeing new floorplans, decor and changes? Guess we're getting anxious to see all the new changes and how they look! ��

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Scroll through this thread, there are pics.

Also I think the Oshkosh is the only new plan. Others might come out in the early spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BusManRG

They would fit right in on the Vegas strip.  LOL

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
No offense to those who are a fan, but I can't help but hear my mom. If she were still with us she'd say the only thing missing is the part that says "Eat at Joes"! It's why we never had blinking Christmas lights when I was growing up!!! I don't mind them, but glad they have a switch!

Sandy

Last edited:

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I like some of the changes glad they went back to the 3 burner gas stove but I like my cover for the stove so I can use it for counter space did not see that as an item here. So happy they changed the counter tops to look more like a marble than the dots it definitely makes it look classier. Not crazy about all the lighting in the slides I think it is over kill some of the fascia could have it but not all of them. I wish they would put back the stainless steel kidney shape sink as I currently have in my 2013 Key Largo it is nice and deep and big the sink in the 2017 models are to square and does not look deep enough to wash a pot which I can do without any issues now. I like the lighting over the sink much better than the hanging ones. All and all it looks good waiting to see some new floor plans in the future too.

KBleezy

I wish they would have kept the buffet by the dining room table. It added an element of elegance as well as additional storage space. Wonder if the change was made to create a larger table?

Kevin B

jimtoo

I wish they would have kept the buffet by the dining room table. It added an element of elegance as well as additional storage space. Wonder if the change was made to create a larger table?

Kevin B

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hope to see you in a Heartland unit and at a rally soon.

Jim M

MikeR

Looking at the vertical LEDs in the fascias makes me believe that Heartland hired a new graduate from the Indiana School of Interior Design.