Hello from Western NC

bmowery

Hello Everyone!

My name is Barak Mowery. I am in the process of purchasing a 2008 North Trail 31RED from my Dad. He is looking to upgrade to a 5th wheel. I know there are 4 separate areas with water leaks / water damage, so I have my work cut out for me. I look forward to gaining any insight from the forum and hope to be able to provide some know how once I get my feet wet... or dry.. however you want to look at it. :p

jimtoo

Hi bmowery,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit and make sure you Dad looks and hopefully stays with a Heartland unit.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland family and the forum. Not sure if you will be able to camp in November but the NC Chapter is having a rally in Marion, NC. If your schedule is open, it's a great way to meet other Heartland folks. Good luck and happy travels.

Power247

Welcome from down the hill in the Piedmont area. 👍

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Thanks for the warm welcome! I have to keep my eye on these rallies, sounds like a lot of fun.
Welcome bmowery. You are correct. The rallies are a lot of fun. But let me caution you, one, you'll eat way to much so buy expanding clothes and two, you'll have so much fun, you will get into the "can't wait for the next one" mode. Hopefully we will see you in Marion at the NC Chapter Rally in November. You won't regret it.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome bmowery! This is a great group. Jump on in and participate. We would love to see you at the NC Rally in November. Safe travels