EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Sparks - 6/15/2017 to 6/18/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadJunkie

Wow! Did Susan and I have a good time, or what! Even as time goes by, and our memories turn to black and white, we will carry with us the warmth of everyone's friendship. As Sparks slowly became smaller in our rear view mirror, we noticed an overwhelming solitude, the quiet aftermath of laughter and friendly conversation. We turned to each other, as we drove, reminiscing the week's activities and remarking just how friendly everyone was. The finely tuned efficiency of George and Laura made their efforts look easy. We all know they were not. Where do we get this type of people that will steal time from their lives in order to bring us all together to have a great experience? I surely hope Heartland realizes the value that people like George and Laura bring to the overall Heartland experience, and the loyality garnered by their commitment. Such a good time, thanks to all. :cool:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Wow! Did Susan and I have a good time, or what! Even as time goes by, and our memories turn to black and white, we will carry with us the warmth of everyone's friendship. As Sparks slowly became smaller in our rear view mirror, we noticed an overwhelming solitude, the quiet aftermath of laughter and friendly conversation. We turned to each other, as we drove, reminiscing the week's activities and remarking just how friendly everyone was. The finely tuned efficiency of George and Laura made their efforts look easy. We all know they were not. Where do we get this type of people that will steal time from their lives in order to bring us all together to have a great experience? I surely hope Heartland realizes the value that people like George and Laura bring to the overall Heartland experience, and the loyality garnered by their commitment. Such a good time, thanks to all. :cool:
Well said !!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

WeRWilsons

George and Laura,

Linda and I just wanted to say thank you for a great rally. We had a great time catching up with all of our rv friends and meeting many new ones. As usual, you guys did a fgreat job. Thanks...and looking forward to the next tome we see you guys.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Hi everyone, Laura and I would like to thank all of you for attending the Nevada-North Rally in Sparks a few weeks ago. You all made it a wonderful experience for the entire group. You are the BEST people on the face of this earth. We appreciate the kudos from everybody, and it was truly our pleasure to host this rally. Our many thanks for all the extra help from the cooking crew, clean-up folks, Steve & Kelly's donation to purchase the tri-tip for dinner, raffle & door prize ticket ladies and John Kramer's announcement of the 50/25/25 cash drawing winners. We would be remiss in not mentioning that special appearance by "Physic Deb". Look for her appearing in a town, rally or bar near you!

Again, thanks to all our friends at the rally, and to those who couldn't make it. Safe travels down the road, and we'll see you soon.
God Bless you all,
George & Laura

PS..Jerrod & Rhonda, be sure to service that blender for the next rally
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.