Not open for further replies.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Gerry and Debbie

Dan and Karen Halvorsen #1785 has registered for your campout
Arriving Aug 21st Leaving August 27th

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Will be arriving for the rally on August 23 with the Volden's and Miranda's. Looking forward to seeing you in Goshen in June. Site # unknown. HOC #2211. Safe travels all !!!

Mattman

Looks like we won't be able to make it to this one. But I am tempted to run up there for some of that world class pop corn. It was nice meeting you guys last fall. Have fun up there.
Matt

TGLBWH

Sorry you won't be able to make it but of course you are invited to stop by anytime.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Bill n Sue are "IN", Site # 66 .. beginning on Wed, 8/23/17 .. Let the FUN begin !!! Cant wait for some of that 'campfire popcorn' !!!!

TGLBWH

It's great to have you watching over me Dave, but I have no idea what you are talking about. LOL

MikeR

Hi Gerry. Diane & Mike Roberts just made reservations for the August Michigan Rally. We will arrive on the 24th and check out on the 28th. We will see you next week in Goshen

TGLBWH

Just a reminder that if needed Timber Ridge will begin releasing the sites we have reserved as of June 19th. We have as of today another 12 sites in our site grouping.

See all of you in Goshen

Alan_B

Unfortunately we need to cancel. I look forward to meeting you all at another HOC rally.

Alan & Barb Bennett

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wish we could make this one . . .

I am planning on coming back to Michigan next year for my 40th. HS class reunion so am hoping there may be a Michigan HOC Rally around that time.

Hope you guys all have a blast!

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Gerry,
Melinda and I are planning to join your rally; arriving 8/21 and departing 8/27. Sadly, my corn hole skills are no better than when we played in KY so maybe I can play from the red tees?:eek:

TGLBWH

So sorry you have to cancel Russ and Bonnie. It was a pleasure seeing you in Goshen.
John and Melinda, it will be great to see you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.