EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Traverse City - 8/24/2017 to 8/27/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do to some recently discovered serious health issues, Marlene and I have had to cancel the Traverse City Rally.
We look forward to next year and Poncho's Pond, where we already have our reservation.
Have a great Rally Y'all.

Hockster

jimpav

Do to some recently discovered serious health issues, Marlene and I have had to cancel the Traverse City Rally.
We look forward to next year and Poncho's Pond, where we already have our reservation.
Have a great Rally Y'all.

Hockster

Hey....Sorry you folks will not be there. Did you have to cancel for Tiki as well, the bridge walk???

- - - Updated - - -

Jim and Claudia just registered. Forgot to register a long time ago . Only had one slot left!! See you on the 24th.
Gerry.......contact us about the wine tasting when you get a chance. Thanks

Yes Jim we did cancel Tiki RV & the bridge walk.
I thought Marlene contacted Claudia yesterday, but I could be mistaken.
We had the whole month of August and first week of September all scheduled and had to dump all 5 weeks of reservations.
Such is life.
Everything with us will be fine in long term, just be a few months of down time in the short term.
Thanks for the concern.
See y'all down the road & let's stay in touch when you move South.

Hockster

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
So sorry to hear Gary. Hope all goes well and we will definitely see you in Ludington, if not before

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well I guess I will have to be there to give Cookie a hard time....
I just made reservations. Arrive on Monday 21st and leave on Monday 28th.. HC#1081
Looks like my site# is 48

Never been there so I am looking for a good time..

BC

Last edited:

TGLBWH

Looking forward to seeing you. You will love the area. And we are going to make Cookie golf again, here and in Iowa

TGLBWH

if you are interested in golfing, probably on Wednesday or Thursday morning please let me know so I can book some tee times. Let me know what day is best.

mytruc

if you are interested in golfing, probably on Wednesday or Thursday morning please let me know so I can book some tee times. Let me know what day is best.
Count me in. I'll play any day that is convenient with everyone. Looking forward to it.

TGLBWH

I have booked 2 8:00AM tee times for Wednesday, August 23rd at Elmbrook which is just down the street from the campground. I have 3 of us so far. Let me know if you would like to join us.

explorer2316

Explorer2316
Sue and Blake are in.
We have made our reservation and looking forward to a great time.
We arrive on 8/19/17 and depart on 8/27/17.

Well, great news and sad news.

GREAT NEWS: We are grandparents again!
Our kids are from Puerto Rico and staying with us a while longer with the new little one.

SAD NEWS: We are optining to stay home and will not make the Travers City Rally. (I had a work conflict with some of the days too).
We cancled our reservation at TimberRidge today and will miss seeing you all.

We are still looking forward to the Indiana Rally and hope to catch up with you then!

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Well, great news and sad news.

GREAT NEWS: We are grandparents again!
Our kids are from Puerto Rico and staying with us a while longer with the new little one.

SAD NEWS: We are optining to stay home and will not make the Travers City Rally. (I had a work conflict with some of the days too).
We cancled our reservation at TimberRidge today and will miss seeing you all.

We are still looking forward to the Indiana Rally and hope to catch up with you then!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

TGLBWH

Really happy for you but bummed you won't make the rally. More importantly enjoy those
Grandbabies

TGLBWH

The agenda is now posted. Time is near. See everyone soon. Be sure to read entire first post

TGLBWH

The pre rally is ongoing. Had dinner on the bay last night with 10 on the bay and 4 more came in while we were there. Quite a few arriving today and the rest tomorrow.
will be putting together a pre rally dinner on Wednesday, if possible, with the destination being Boone,s Long Lake Inn, http://booneslli.com/. We have eaten here many times and it is one of the best meals in Michigan. You can also help celebrate Heather's (daughter) birthday who will be attending the rally as an SOB with the hopes of buying a Heartland in the near future.
Let me know if interested.

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
The pre rally is ongoing. Had dinner on the bay last night with 10 on the bay and 4 more came in while we were there. Quite a few arriving today and the rest tomorrow.
will be putting together a pre rally dinner on Wednesday, if possible, with the destination being Boone,s Long Lake Inn, http://booneslli.com/. We have eaten here many times and it is one of the best meals in Michigan. You can also help celebrate Heather's (daughter) birthday who will be attending the rally as an SOB with the hopes of buying a Heartland in the near future.
Let me know if interested.

We're in for Boone's after the Dunes tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGLBWH

pre rally dinner at Boone's was a huge success. Awesome food and service can't be beat

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Here are a few of the first photos of the Rally. Breakfast of Coffee and Donuts.

DSC_1301.jpg DSC_1299.jpg

If you would like to see all of the 20+ photos go to my Drop Box link shown here.... Dropbox

BC

BTW. As I take more photos I will post them in the dropbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.