EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Traverse City - 8/24/2017 to 8/27/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

happykraut

Judi and I would like to thank Gerry, Debbie and all the volunteers for putting on a great rally. Thanks again to Jerry and Don for their kindness. Now on to Holland to visit my Dad and some relatives. Heading for home tomorrow where my cardiologist wants me to call him as soon as I hit down. Save travels to all.

mytruc

We wanted to thank Jerry & Debbie for a wonderful rally this week. We had a great time. Dave is working on that corn hole throw, so be ready next year!!! Thanks, also, to all the volunteers who made this a great rally. Thanks to Bob for the pictures!

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Thank you Gerry and Debbie for a a great weekend. We had a fantastic time and learned a lot about the area. We just landed in Georgetown, KY and hope everyone had safe travels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

Thank you Gerry and Debbie for hosting, and to all new friends from all over. It was so nice to be welcomed as the new kids. We were hoping it might be like that but it went way beyond anything we expected.
And Butch, no new damage to the truck. It's all tucked away for the night.

eka217

Thank you Gerry and Debbie for another awesome rally. Also thank you to all the volunteers who helped make it work. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones too. Wish everyone safe travels. Till we meet again. Ed & Kathe

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
WOW!! Don't know how anybody could top this rally!
Leslie and I can't offer enough thanks to all those that made it possible especially our hosts, Debbie and Gerry.
Save a space for us at the next Michigan rally...we'll be there.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wish we could have been there . . .

Seeing the photos makes me miss our 'up north' campouts!

Born and raised in Jackson, Michigan . . .

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
From golf on Wednesday to the final campfire on Saturday the rally went off smoother than we could have imagined. Many thanks from Debbie and I to all of you who helped at the rally. They are the reason it all comes together. It just speaks as to what a great bunch of friends our Heartlander's are. I hope all returned home or to there next destination safely and without any problems. The cornhole tournament was a real success with 13 teams and many others cheering on.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Heartland Gives Back:
Just wanted to thank everyone for the generous and numerous diapers, wipes and cash donations to Traverse City child protective services. These will help the foster parents and caregivers of babies born in difficult circumstances in the transition to hopefully a permanent home. A good portion of these children are removed from the mother at birth to give them a chance.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

Back home SAFELY today from the HOC MI State Rally !! Wow!! What a GREAT time we had!! Renewing friendships, and beginning new ones!! THANK YOU so much Gerry & Debbie !! GREAT JOB !! A few pictures will follow soon !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.