On our way to Las Vegas

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We left home last Saturday headed for LasVegas.
On Sunday we meet up with Bernie and Judy (Happykraut) and have been traveling together since.

We have been here in Carbondale, CO since Wednesday.
Beautiful area, the Aspen trees are starting to turn and the weather has been great.
Yesterday we spent the day in the mountains near Aspen visiting the Maroon Bells. Awesome!
20160915_131426.jpg

Peace
Dave

8amps

Beautiful time to be in Colorado. Have a great time and safe travels. Keep posting about your trip, always love to see what gems Heartlanders find.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We have an HOC Rally going on over here in Colorado Springs right now . . .

Too bad you aren't closer so you guys could come over and visit the crowd!

However, several of us will be in Vegas so see you there!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The Utah rally just happens to be on our way so we will be attending that one. That'll be the stop after a week in Moab, UT.
Can never make too many rallies.

Peace
Dave

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
The Utah rally just happens to be on our way so we will be attending that one. That'll be the stop after a week in Moab, UT.

Peace
Dave

See ya at the Utah rally. We start our trip this Sunday.

JohnD

We'll be leaving Colorado for the Vegas Rally the day everyone is leaving the Utah Rally for Vegas.

If we could have gotten more time off from work we would have scheduled the Utah Rally.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dave, y'all travel safe and we'll see you in Utah. Glad to hear that Bernie and Judi are out on the road again.

dlw930

We'll be leaving Colorado for the Vegas Rally the day everyone is leaving the Utah Rally for Vegas.

If we could have gotten more time off from work we would have scheduled the Utah Rally.

We just came across Wolf Creek Pass early this afternoon headed to Bayfield/Durango for 10 days. We left South Fork where the aspens were starting to turn, but things on this side of the pass haven't turned as much yet. We'll be in Hurricane cane UT the 28th til Oct. 2, then on to Vegas. Looking forward to seeing Mesa Verde, the Durango-Silverton train, Lake Powell, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon and Zion in the next few days. Getting ready to rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kkamshop

We begin our meander to LV a week from today! Hope we have enough energy to pack and go after spending the next several days helping our son and his family move out of our basement and into his new home! We will definitely be ready for some r&r.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
We left home headed to the Vegas Rally on August 3rd. (I'm a slow driver). So far, we've made it to Seattle. Still gotta do Portland, OR and Provo, UT (visit granddaughter) before reaching the Utah Rally. After that, we'll mosey in to Las Vegas. When we leave Vegas we'll head home on the southern route and should be home on November 6th. (like I said, I'm a slow driver). Of course, that includeds a stop in Marion, NC for the North Carolina Rally. Like Cookie said You can never make too many Rallies

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Never enough rallies.........how about this.......

Utah Rally then

Las Vegas National Rally then

Northen Calif Rally then

Southern Calif Rally

all within a 6 week time frame. Then

Home for R&R.......lol

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
We left home on August 7 first stop Brunswick,Ga for Georgia chapter rally, left ther on the 11th headed west, overnighting in several spots, will arrive in Ft McDowell, Az for rally on 21 then to Grand Canyon and then on to Vegas.
LindaW

SNOKING

Passed two Big Horns (Brown/Ivory) headed North towards Hover Dam on 93 this afternoon. And Maybe a Big Country heading down a side road to the lake North of Hover Dam. We were headed South. Chris

SNOKING

Saw a while/gray BH around noon today getting off the 101 N in the Scottsdale area. Chris

JohnD

We arrived at the Oasis Wednesday around noon.

The wifi along the way was horrid, and is just as bad here, so haven't been able to post any pics.

I'm on my iPad right now and can't post pics on this site with it, so I'll take my laptop up to the seminars and see if I have better luck connecting up there.

However, we are all having a great time here in Vegas!

More later!