Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 2016 - Las Vegas - Dometic-Atwood Rally Service

  1. Print this Post   #1
    Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs jbeletti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA - TX
    Posts
    19,256

    2016 - Las Vegas - Dometic-Atwood Rally Service

    We're happy to announce that Dometic-Atwood will have 3 technicians at our rally on Thursday and Friday to do minor maintenance on Dometic and Atwood products. See the flier at this link for more details.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jbeletti; 09-20-2016 at 09:00 AM.
    Jim Beletti


    Index of my Sundance 262 RB Modifications

    Club membership is free and it's easy to join. Click here to learn more

    Check out our Owner-written User Guides and Troubleshooting Guides





  2. Print this Post   #2
    Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs jbeletti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA - TX
    Posts
    19,256

    Re: 2016 - Las Vegas - Dometic-Atwood Rally Service

    We're not taking sign-ups for Dometic-Atwood, but I'm curious if anyone plans to sign-up for their service when they arrive on Thursday, Oct 6th.
    Jim Beletti


    Index of my Sundance 262 RB Modifications

    Club membership is free and it's easy to join. Click here to learn more

    Check out our Owner-written User Guides and Troubleshooting Guides





  3. Print this Post   #3
    Senior Member Dan & Sally Sullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA - TX
    Posts
    148

    Re: 2016 - Las Vegas - Dometic-Atwood Rally Service

    Hi Jim,
    i would like them to inspect our frig, we don't have any problems right now. It is for preventive measures, as we are taking our 2008 BC to Alaska next summer. When we get home we will be purchasing a new 5th wheel. Yeah!!! So in that note when and if will any new floor plans be coming out?

    Sally Sullivan

  4. Print this Post   #4
    Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs jbeletti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA - TX
    Posts
    19,256

    Re: 2016 - Las Vegas - Dometic-Atwood Rally Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan & Sally Sullivan View Post
    Hi Jim,
    i would like them to inspect our frig, we don't have any problems right now. It is for preventive measures, as we are taking our 2008 BC to Alaska next summer. When we get home we will be purchasing a new 5th wheel. Yeah!!! So in that note when and if will any new floor plans be coming out?

    Sally Sullivan
    Hi Sally - see Judy Schutz at their table on Thursday morning to see if she'll do a PM check for you.
    Jim Beletti


    Index of my Sundance 262 RB Modifications

    Club membership is free and it's easy to join. Click here to learn more

    Check out our Owner-written User Guides and Troubleshooting Guides





  5. Print this Post   #5
    Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders klindgren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA - VA
    Posts
    1,311

    Re: 2016 - Las Vegas - Dometic-Atwood Rally Service

    Jim, I've tried to download/look at their flyer, but nothing loads on my screen. I have two problems I'd like them to look at. One, my front burner on my stove will not lite via the spark. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the wire to the burner, but still no spark. The other two burners work fine. Also, like someone to look at one of my a/c's It seems to consitintantly cycle on and off. Once it clicks off, it will click back on within 2 to 3 seconds. It does this constintly.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Opps, spoke too soon. Got the flyer to load, but still need to see Judy about someone looking at my rig. Thanks Jim

    Keith & Carol Lindgren
    and Princess BoBo
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    2015 Landmark Newport
    2014 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat 6.7 L twin turbo dually
    HOC # 1186

  6. Print this Post   #6
    Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs jbeletti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA - TX
    Posts
    19,256

    Re: 2016 - Las Vegas - Dometic-Atwood Rally Service

    Quote Originally Posted by klindgren View Post
    Jim, I've tried to download/look at their flyer, but nothing loads on my screen. I have two problems I'd like them to look at. One, my front burner on my stove will not lite via the spark. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the wire to the burner, but still no spark. The other two burners work fine. Also, like someone to look at one of my a/c's It seems to consitintantly cycle on and off. Once it clicks off, it will click back on within 2 to 3 seconds. It does this constintly.
    Keith, sorry to hear you had trouble downloading the flier. I just tried it and it worked for me. I don't prefer to attach the fliers to these threads as when changes are made, I need to remember all the places I attached them to and change them out. By linking to the flier, I can change it as needed and the links do not change.

    That all said, in an effort to keep the Jolly-one, well, jolly, I have attached the flier to post number 1 of this thread. See if you can download it that way. In any event, all you need to do is see Judy Schutz at the Dometic-Atwood table in the Heartland Marketplace on Thursday morning.
    Jim Beletti


    Index of my Sundance 262 RB Modifications

    Club membership is free and it's easy to join. Click here to learn more

    Check out our Owner-written User Guides and Troubleshooting Guides





  7. Print this Post   #7
    Movin' on to the next thing... JohnD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA - AZ
    Posts
    7,227

    Re: 2016 - Las Vegas - Dometic-Atwood Rally Service

    I might have them look at our awning.

    I noticed while at the Mountaindale HOC Rally this past weekend that it seems to be going out and in really slow and is making a squeeky/squalking sound (if you can imagine what that sounds like ).

    Also, we will be arriving Wednesday night instead of Thursday afternoon.
    Yuma AZ

    Heartland Prowler RV Owners Facebook Page
    -------No Prowler Needed To Join! ^ CLICK HERE! ^

    ----Where my Heartland's have been:




  8. Print this Post   #8
    Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs jbeletti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA - TX
    Posts
    19,256

    Re: 2016 - Las Vegas - Dometic-Atwood Rally Service

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I might have them look at our awning.

    I noticed while at the Mountaindale HOC Rally this past weekend that it seems to be going out and in really slow and is making a squeeky/squalking sound (if you can imagine what that sounds like ).

    Also, we will be arriving Wednesday night instead of Thursday afternoon.
    John - is your awning a Dometic A&E. I know we use Carefree on a lot of TTs.
    Jim Beletti


    Index of my Sundance 262 RB Modifications

    Club membership is free and it's easy to join. Click here to learn more

    Check out our Owner-written User Guides and Troubleshooting Guides





  9. Print this Post   #9
    Movin' on to the next thing... JohnD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA - AZ
    Posts
    7,227

    Re: 2016 - Las Vegas - Dometic-Atwood Rally Service

    Quote Originally Posted by jbeletti View Post
    John - is your awning a Dometic A&E. I know we use Carefree on a lot of TTs.
    I'll double check the paperwork, but I seem to recall seeing some Dometic paperwork when I was looking for the furnace info a couple of weeks ago.
    Yuma AZ

    Heartland Prowler RV Owners Facebook Page
    -------No Prowler Needed To Join! ^ CLICK HERE! ^

    ----Where my Heartland's have been:




Similar Threads

  1. 2016 - Las Vegas - Rig Washing Service
    By jbeletti in forum 2016 North American Heartland Owners Rally
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-04-2016, 12:48 PM
  2. 2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Pre-Rally Golf Outing
    By jbeletti in forum 2016 North American Heartland Owners Rally
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 10:03 PM
  3. 2016 - Las Vegas - RV Weighing Service
    By jbeletti in forum 2016 North American Heartland Owners Rally
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 10:50 PM
  4. 2016 Las Vegas Rally - Registration
    By jbeletti in forum 2016 North American Heartland Owners Rally
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 12:17 AM
  5. EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016
    By jbeletti in forum 2016 North American Heartland Owners Rally
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2015, 05:12 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •