EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, Pine Mountain - 9/8/2017 to 9/11/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljsexton

The Sexton's have made reservations for the rally. Will be arriving on 9/7 and leaving on the 10th. Have reservations for site 113. See you there.

Hello. So sites 124-139 are the sites for the rally? My wife and I are new heartland owners. How do we join the heartland club mentioned in some of the earlier posts?

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Randy and Santha,

Chris and Candi will be on site 120 coming in on 9/7 through 9/10. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Regards
Chris

Toccoatravelers

Hey Randy and Santha, we are signed up for the 2017 Georgia Rally, site 135, September 7 -10. Looking forward to another great time, see y'all in Goshen!

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Randy and Santha,

Chris and Candi will be on site 120 coming in on 9/7 through 9/10. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Regards
Chris

Chris & Candi, Glad that we will be able to visit at our rally and then visit at yours in November.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Randy and Santha, we are signed up for the 2017 Georgia Rally, site 135, September 7 -10. Looking forward to another great time, see y'all in Goshen!

Steve & Patti, Will see you in Goshen. Santha and I are on going to be there the 5th. Looking
forward to the national rally. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Randy, Sign Sheila & I up, we will be arriving on 9/8 and departing 9/11. Looking forward to seeing everyone and visiting Pine Mountain again.

c1andc2

I'm trying to figure out what days to book .. will there be activites the night of Spetember 10 (sunday)?
I was thinking of booking the 7-10 (thurs to sun) but would hate for my family to miss any activities

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
I'm trying to figure out what days to book .. will there be activites the night of Spetember 10 (sunday)?
I was thinking of booking the 7-10 (thurs to sun) but would hate for my family to miss any activities

There is not usually anything specific planned for Sunday as many people end up going home that day. But some people do end up staying over on Sunday and may get together. I don't think you would miss anything.

We are planning a trip (not sure when yet) to a local winery if anyone is interested in joining us.

Randy

Paul is right that most of the Rally ends on Sunday morning and nothing is planned for Sunday except
coffee and pastries in the morning. Randy

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hey Randy we are booked in site 136 coming in on Thursday and leaving on Sunday.
Linda

marthamscott

Happy Monday Everyone,

We have made our reservations for the rally and will be in Site 128 arriving on 9/7. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Getting in early from AK, was hoping to get to the rally but forgot that we have a wedding this weekend :(. Sorry but know ya will have a good rally.

Randy

My first rally! Just scheduled from 9/7-10 site 136. Y'all be gentle to this newbie!

Buddy, I assure you that you and your Wife will be treated respectfully. The two of you will enjoy
the Rally. Welcome to the Heartland club. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

- - - Updated - - -

Getting in early from AK, was hoping to get to the rally but forgot that we have a wedding this weekend :(. Sorry but know ya will have a good rally.

I understand. Family comes first. Followed the Alaska trip and enjoyed it.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Status
Not open for further replies.