License Plate

mightygal

Change license plate holder from plastic to metal or the placement of it. Wind cracks the plastic and plate falls off and is lost. This is on the Torque 325 2016 model. Told a new light and another plastic holder is required to fix it.

Lynn1130

That sucks. But I am not sure if you are asking a question or making a suggestion. It looks like you are still under warranty and you might want to give Heartland Customer Service a call and see if they can arrange a replacement for you. I would tell them about the placement and material at that time.

On a really windy day, in the Texas Panhandle the suction from trucks going in the opposite direction sucked the spare tire cover off and sent it to the winds on a previous trailer.

crors7

I have a 2017 torque 325, just noticed that my plate broke off too, not sure when or where. The tail light mount sucks, so I think I will mount the new one to the ramp door.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

mightygal

Hi, I was making I thought a suggestion to the company on a design change. Must not have done something quite right, new at this. Yes, thought about the warranty part of it ,but I am sure I will be given the same thing to replace the plastic that broke off to begin with. Not sure I will gain anything that way either. May have to mount it some place else and what the law says if it has to be near the light.

mightygal

It's seems to be a bad design that's for sure. My hubby is also considering the door. I am concerned about leakage, so trying to consider all options before that happens. Glad it only cost me $5.00 for a new plate.

Lynn1130

While there are some here from Heartland that may read your comments the best would be to contact them directly and relay the concern. They do listen when you call.

weekender01

We have a 2017 Torque 321 and I broke ours coming out of a gas station with a dip in the road. Luckily we were going just across the street for breakfast and I saw the broken plastic. After that just mounted it to the metal bumper below the door springs with some self tapping screws. As others have said I did not want to drill or do anything to the door. All is good now!

HornedToad

Take an old rubber mat and make a flexible holder that won't break...

Attachments

• License Plate Holder.jpg
    License Plate Holder.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 56