Status
Not open for further replies.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Mystic KOA
  • 118 Pendleton Hill Road
  • North Stonington, CT 06359 ( 15 miles from Mystic CT )
  • 860-599-5101
  • http://koa.com/campgrounds/mystic/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • No Pet Restrictions ( up to date vet records are needed )

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 30
  • Register by end of day 4/30/2017
  • Site fee: $65.00 per night. ( Represents a 10% discount off the normal rate for 2017 [ not actually set yet ] )
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: YES
  • Potluck date:7/21/2017
  • Potluck time: 6:30P

Additional Info:
We have secured a total of 30 50 AMP Pull-through Sites for this rally in July. all unregistered sites will be returned to the Camp Ground on May 1, 2017. If you plan on arriving early or staying late. Make your reservations Early ( and I mean very early) the sites are only held for us for the Rally Dates and reservations will be taken by the camp ground for the days before and after the rally dates, so if you want to reserve your site before or after the rally it needs to be done now to insure you will not need to move...

We will have a Pot Luck Dinner on Friday night in the Pavilion as well as breakfast on Saturday morning.

Watch this page for updates and details for local attractions and events

Attendance:

#1 Kevin Barrett 7/18 -> 7/24 Site A01
#2 Glenn and Sharron Van Wickle 7/19 -> 7/24 Site B02
#3 Bob and Valerie Dufek 7/19 -> 7/24 Site A02
#4 Jamie, Ginger and Madison Walker 7/20 -> 7/24 Site B03
#5 Steve and Mary Thompson 7/18 - 7/24 Site A03
#6 Dan and Mary Loebrich 7/20 - 7/23 Site A04
#7 Robert Floyd ???
#8 Gary and Rhonda Kleiner 7/20 - 7/23 (SOB)
#9 Kris and Patti Kania 7/20 - 7/23 (SOB)

#10 Ken & Karen Summers 7/19 - 7/24 Site ??
#11 Tim Davin & Family 7/21 - 7/24 (SOB) Site B5

Last edited:

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We are in. Will make reservations on Monday.

Glenn, I just ate my last packet of Ocean Spray Craisins. I need a refill.

rdufek

The Dufek's are in. Reservations made. Coming in Wednesday 7/19/2017 and departing 7/24/2017. Site A2. Hard to believe this camping season is winding down but looking forward to the 2017 camping season.

Bob and Valerie Dufek

And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

JWalker

The Walkers are in.
Arriving 7/20
Departing 7/24
Site B3

CAN'T WAIT!!

Bighorn55

The Thompson's are in Site A3
7-18 to 7-24
Looking forward to a Great Weekend!

Last edited:

recumbent615

Folks,

We are Fast Approaching the date that all unreserved Sites will be turned back to the Campground - All sites unreserved will be turned over in just 18 days. If you are planning on attending and exploring the Beautiful Areas around Mystic CT and Southern RI now is the time to Act. Let Me know you are attending and call the Campground to reserve your site.

A new place to visit and tons of things to do for all ages. Take a look at the attached PDF file of Area Attractions brought to you by Glenn Van Wickle!

View attachment Things To Do in Mystic Seaport (002).pdf

recumbent615

Today is the day that I turn back the unreserved sites to the campground - This location and the time of year is awesome and the sites we turn back in will go fast - if you were thinking of attending I would strongly suggest you give them a call in the next day or so.

Also if your name does not appear in the list in the top post - please send me a private message - and let me know that you have reserved your site and when it is - and what site you are on. so there is no confusion and we can properly plan for your attendance.

Thanks and Happy Camping!

Kevin

JWalker

Can't wait. Looking forward to exploring the area. Everyone that we talked to says it's beautiful.

Oldelevatorman

Hello friends, my wife and I are new Heartland Landmark owners as of March this year and new HOC members as well. We are going to be in Mystic for 4 days starting on the 19th. Was wondering if we could come by and say hello. It looks like we are close to your location. We are a few months into our full time journey and are loving it so far. Let us know if that will work. If not that's ok too! Thanks and have a great rally.

Jim & Linda Kelly

JWalker

Hello friends, my wife and I are new Heartland Landmark owners as of March this year and new HOC members as well. We are going to be in Mystic for 4 days starting on the 19th. Was wondering if we could come by and say hello. It looks like we are close to your location. We are a few months into our full time journey and are loving it so far. Let us know if that will work. If not that's ok too! Thanks and have a great rally.

Jim & Linda Kelly

Jim & Linda.
Hope you can stop by. It would be great to meet you. Not sure of the agenda yet but I'll PM you some contact info. We will get there sometime Thursday afternoon and we will be leaving Sunday around lunchtime. Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.