2016 - Las Vegas - Patio Party (Friday, 4pm to ??)

jbeletti

Friday afternoon/evening of the rally has no official rally activities and attendees are encouraged to go to a show, out to dinner etc.

Many will elect to stay back and hang out at Oasis. That's fine too. For those who decide to hang back, we're hosting a Patio Party from 4 pm to 9 pm on the our patio area adjacent to the rally hall (Ballroom).

We're encouraging attendees to bring an appetizer/snack to share (place it on a food table in the rally hall).

Edit: Things have changed. We will NOT be having a cash bar. This will be a 100% BYOB affair. Bring whatever you'd like.

Heartland owner, Len Trujillo will be "making music" for us on the patio.

If you're hanging around Oasis Friday afternoon/evening, come by the patio!

Last edited:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
You can bet we'll be there!

Uh Ohhhhh!!! . . . I think I many have just scared everyone else away . . . :angel:

jbeletti

2016 - Las Vegas - UPDATE: Patio Party (Friday, 4pm to ??)

Okay - we have an update to share about the patio party. I misinterpreted the fine-print of our catering contract for Bar Service. We cannot bring any of our own alcohol to an event where we cater a bar. So, THERE WILL BE NO CASH BAR.

We have nixed the bar service so there will be no conflict for our attendees that want to bring a bottle of wine, mixed drinks or FIREBALL! :)

I think this is a better compromise (losing the cash bar).