4200/4250 dinette?

We're looking to upgrade from our Forest River Nitro to a Cyclone 4200 or 4250. One thing I've not been able to find in all my searching is a picture of a rig with the freestanding dinette and hide-a-bed sofa IPO the mega-sofa. Is there something totally awful with this option? Any reason that nobody seems to have it? If you do have it, could you post a picture?

Many more questions to come in the near future as we try to figure out which of the two we will be getting.

Thanks!

Jack

Chris571

Just seems every dealer orders it with the large couch. We wanted the same as you did. We would have had to order it. We wound up getting the big couch. Our dealer actually took the darker couch from another rig and put it in ours to make the sale.
It works for us now. Honestly we bearly all get to eat at the same time theses days.
I use it for racing so we just sit on stills around the island. Or stand.
Rearly use the back table. Because of the hassele to get it down.
Except I just made a mount for the tables in the toyhauler area. So we can get to them easier than there original storage space.

Why_Not

We wondered the same thing. There are only two of us and we thought it might make sense to have the dinette. The response from the dealer was that customers were happier with the large couch and two tables, and that the resale value on the dinette version wasn't as high. They also told us they had stopped ordering the dinette version entirely.

By the way, since you mentioned 4200/4250, we would highly recommend the 4200 over the 4250. The great thing about the 4200 is that the side deck is further forward than the 4250. This allows a LOT more light into the interior and makes it feel bigger. It really brings the outside in. We had the opportunity to see both of them, side by side, and we knew immediately we preferred the 4200.

Good luck!
Tony & Robin

We're looking to upgrade from our Forest River Nitro to a Cyclone 4200 or 4250. One thing I've not been able to find in all my searching is a picture of a rig with the freestanding dinette and hide-a-bed sofa IPO the mega-sofa. Is there something totally awful with this option? Any reason that nobody seems to have it? If you do have it, could you post a picture?

Many more questions to come in the near future as we try to figure out which of the two we will be getting.

Thanks!

Jack

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Most people choose to go with the large sofa because it also comes with the pedestal tables in front of the couch and can be used for multiple purposes. There are a few in the field with the table and chairs with the 2-person sofa, but only goes into about 1% of our units.

thanks,

AJ