Lost the "Quick Reply" button

Domi

Not sure where to put this thread but I have lost the button that allowed me to do a quick reply. The only option that I have is Reply with Quote which is a real pain to use.

Does any one know how to get the Quick Reply button back?

Thanks,

John

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The Quick Reply option has been intentionally removed.
There has been some forum issues that our technical moderator is working through. Sometimes that work involves a process of elimination.
It may or may not be restored, although I suspect it will be. Don't bet the farm on that though.
In the mean time make use of the blue "Reply to Thread" button on the lower left.

Peace
Dave

Domi

The Quick Reply option has been intentionally removed.
There has been some forum issues that our technical moderator is working through. Sometimes that work involves a process of elimination.
It may or may not be restored, although I suspect it will be. Don't bet the farm on that though.
In the mean time make use of the blue "Reply to Thread" button on the lower left.

Peace
Dave

Dave,

I seem to only see the Reply with Quote button. Looked on two different computers with different operating systems and browsers.

If it is just me I will work with it.
Thanks for the information.

SNOKING

Bottom left??? I just used it to make this reply. Forces one to maybe read the whole thread before replying. Chris

Domi

Bottom left??? I just used it to make this reply. Forces one to maybe read the whole thread before replying. Chris

Found out that the "Reply to Thread" button is in the Liner and Hybrid display of the forum but not the Threaded display that I use. That was why I did not see it. In Threaded the only reply option right now is Reply with Quote.

Change your display and watch the button disappear.

This is mainly for the admins.

John