EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Mountain View - 5/5/2017 to 5/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservations made for May 1 to May 8. We look forward to seeing you again!

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
I need some help. Does anyone on here know Mike and Anna. I only have their first names. I have lost my contact information for them. I had them listed as coming to the rally, but they have not made reservations. If anyone knows them and can make contact with them please do so and advise them to call the park and make their reservations.

Thanks
Billy and Janice

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I need some help. Does anyone on here know Mike and Anna. I only have their first names. I have lost my contact information for them. I had them listed as coming to the rally, but they have not made reservations. If anyone knows them and can make contact with them please do so and advise them to call the park and make their reservations.

Thanks
Billy and Janice

Mike and Anna McKenzie???, they are "Shortest Straw" on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jstarwal

Lynette had rotator cuff repair surgery, so she had her first therapy this week and she's has approximately 8 to 12 weeks of therapy to go that means we have to cancel the Mountain View rally. Already contacted the campgrounds and cancelled with them. is there anybody else I need to cancel with?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bsummit

Lynette had rotator cuff repair surgery, so she had her first therapy this week and she's has approximately 8 to 12 weeks of therapy to go that means we have to cancel the Mountain View rally. Already contacted the campgrounds and cancelled with them. is there anybody else I need to cancel with?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So sorry you won't be able to make it. Take care of Lynette. Hope
Hope to see you soon.

What are we required to bring? Is there a covered dish or anything? This will be out first rally.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bsummit

What are we required to bring? Is there a covered dish or anything? This will be out first rally.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No you don't have to bring anything special. Sat. Morning we will have breakfast in the rec building, Everything furnished by the club.

nander

Hi Billy,
I don't see our name on the list. I have made reservations at the park.

pegmikef

Hi Billy,
I don't see our name on the list. I have made reservations at the park.

Yeah, last year they put you up with the rich guys instead of down with us peons. Dave, you up for shooting again. I want to take Peggy out there this year.

nander

Yeah, last year they put you up with the rich guys instead of down with us peons. Dave, you up for shooting again. I want to take Peggy out there this year.

Yes we will go shooting.

pegmikef

Yes we will go shooting.

Good, I plan on going during the week as we are leaving Sunday and that's when Billy has it scheduled if I read his itinerary correctly. I am bringing my target stand and targets. Maybe Jay will want to go as well.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'll be shooting handguns mostly. I don't know if the range has a rifle range also. It's open to anyone, if you want to come along.

dkeetc1

Really wish we could be there. Last year was so much fun. We are going to try and come visit after Goshen. Love the area.

bsummit

We'll be shooting handguns mostly. I don't know if the range has a rifle range also. It's open to anyone, if you want to come along.

They also have a rifle range. I will be shooting 2 of my rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.