• Mountain View, AR 72560
  • Billy Summit 8702692542
  • Ozarkrvpark.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 15
  • Register by end of day 5/1/2017
  • Site fee: $28.00 30 amp/32.00 50 amp per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00 per rig
  • Potluck:
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

Additional Info:
Additional information will be added later.
Meet and greet on Friday at 2 PM
The breakfast potluck will be furnished by the club. Will ask for volunteers to help cook.
Saturday afternoon at 2 PM we will have a concert by a young music group. They are all family members. Will be no cost, only donations to help them with cost or expenses they may have.
For the ones staying thru Sunday, we have Church in the Rec building 0930-1030. For the ones that want to get some shooting practice, we will leave the park at 130 PM and drive to a range north of town.
Anything else that members would like to do we can discuss that at the meet and greet.

1. Jay and Stella
2. Paul and Mona
3. Don and Joyce
4. David and Brenda
5. Pete and Fawn (No Show)
6. Mike and Anna
7. Boyd and Tina
8. Jeffrey and Angela
9. Mike and Peg Finnegan.
10. Jack and Lynette (Canceled due to Medical reason)
11. Larry and Gayle Kuykendall
12. Larry and Mary Ann Oberbeck (canceled)
13. Nancy and Dave Seabolt
14. Tommy and Faye Glover

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Billy, you can put Stella and me down, we'll be there for sure! Love Mountain View.

dbbls59

We are going to try our our best to make it this year. We were in the middle of a move last year and couldn't make it there. We are now Arkansas residents and sure plan on being there. We didn't make it to n any rally last year.

Last edited:
Hi Billy: Please put the Olvera's ( Pete & Fawn} down for this rally. Looking forward to enjoying the rally and the Ozarks:) Thank you.

Can you please put us in the park on May 3rd through the 10th. Thank you:)

Venue:
  • Ozark RV Park
  • 1022 Park Ave.
  • Mountain View, AR 72560
  • Billy Summit 8702692542
  • Ozarkrvpark.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 15
  • Register by end of day 5/1/2017
  • Site fee: $28.00 30 amp/32.00 50 amp per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00 per rig
  • Potluck:
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

Additional Info:
Additional information will be added later.[/QUOTE]

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
The wife and I, though not paying members, would like to attend for sure. This would be our first Heartland rally.
Glad to hear that y'all will be attending. Have you made reservations at the park yet?
I guess you know that what you pay for being a non member, that fee pays over half of what you pay for a year membership. Just wanted to let you know that.
I will go ahead and list y'all as attending. Looking forward to meeting you and I know you will have a good time.
Billy

pegmikef

Hey Billy, we're in. Going to stop at Eureka Springs on the way. I like to go to that range a couple of times while we are there and I want to take Peggy out as we always need the practice.

Glad to hear that y'all will be attending. Have you made reservations at the park yet?
I guess you know that what you pay for being a non member, that fee pays over half of what you pay for a year membership. Just wanted to let you know that.
I will go ahead and list y'all as attending. Looking forward to meeting you and I know you will have a good time.
Billy

Didn't make reservations yet. Still waiting on a response about renewing our Heartland membership. So after that works out I'll go ahead and reserve our spot.

bsummit

Hey Billy, we're in. Going to stop at Eureka Springs on the way. I like to go to that range a couple of times while we are there and I want to take Peggy out as we always need the practice.

Great Mike, looking forward to seeing y'all again. Yes, as popular as the range was last year, we will go twice this year for all that want to.

Billy and Janice

jstarwal

You can add Jack and Lynette Starwalt. Looking forward to seeing everyone. My sister lives in Mountain Home and will visit with her on our way to Branson

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bsummit

You can add Jack and Lynette Starwalt. Looking forward to seeing everyone. My sister lives in Mountain Home and will visit with her on our way to Branson

Hello Jack, looking forward to meeting ya'll. Have you made reservations yet?
Beginning to look like a good crowd this year.

Billy and Janice

jstarwal

Reservations made. We will be there from April 7 til May 7

bsummit

Mike, you have already made reservations. The entry is on the first page.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Mike, you have already made reservations. The entry is on the first page.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Billy, I had not made reservations until yesterday when I called the park. My previous post was just to let you know we were coming. We are going to stay at a Corps park on Beaver Lake for a few days, then move over to the Eureka Springs KOA for the weekend and arrive there on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.