2007 2700rl

Loadtoad

Trying to find info on the above model regarding construction. Can't find any specs on the web. Any owners out there that can enlighten me on the particulars on the wall construction, floor etc. If anyone has a URL with a 2007 Sundance brochure I should would like to see it.
This is the trailer for sale I am interested in. https://littlerock.craigslist.org/rvd/5809153151.html
Any input on this would be appreciated. What about the asking price, looks to be about 1k higher then NADA average retail. Thank you.

Loadtoad

Thanks for that link Dave, unfortunately I had seen that one before but it is all bling and no real info on construction or building specs such as axles, tires etc.

Tundra2084

Your axle weights are on a plaque on the axles them selves. Tires that are towmax or power king should be replaced ASAP due to blow outs on many units. Check the search on here and put in towmax and you will find way to many bad reviews. They come with standard electric brakes that should be checked regularly and hubs repacked. You can send Heartland an email with a request for more information on this unit but unless you have the Vin # of this unit your only going to get generic answer's.