PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Shipshewana Campground South
  • 1105 South Van Buren St 46565
  • Shipshewana, IN 46565
  • Cindy or Casey (260) 768-4669
  • Call the office to make reservations, do not book online.
  • Tell them you are with Heartland, Indiana
  • http://www.amish.org/
  • Pets ok?: Yes

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 8/24/2017
  • Call the office (preferably Cindy or Casey) to register, do not book online.
  • Tell the office you are with Heartland, Indiana.
  • Site fee: $44 plus tax per night, pull through, full hook up; $42 plus tax per night, back in, full hook up. Stay 6 nights, get the 7th free. If we have 20 units or more, the rates will be reduced by $2.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:$0.00
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck:Yes
  • Potluck date: Saturday, Oct 7
  • Potluck time:5:00

Additional Info:
We will have the use of the South Pavilion (enclosed) on a per meal basis.
We have 25 pull through sites

From the campground agreement:
• When group reservations are booked, the office staff tries their best to place all group members side by side and across from each other in the site types specified by the group leader. This is based on arrival and departure dates.
◦ Site numbers are NOT assigned until date of arrival.
◦ You may request up to 3 sites that you wish to stay on, however we DO NOT GUARANTEE you will get them.
◦ If you arrive prior to the group date of arrival or wish to stay after the group, you may have to stay in a different campsite.
• We do not require any sort of deposit or prepayment. All parties MUST pay separately in full upon arrival.
◦ Any other payment arrangements must be cleared by corporate.
• Every group member must call the office directly to make their reservation. We require detailed information such as license plate numbers and credit card numbers.
• DO NOT book online! You will NOT be with the group and will NOT receive the discount. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Any canceled reservations will be subject to a non-refundable cancellation fee.
• A final count of all sites needed for your group is required a minimum of 7 weeks prior to your arrival date. If you do not let the campground know by the release date, we WILL release all sites not yet booked to a member of your group.
• Any guests that are not staying at the campground MUST register at the office and purchase a visitor pass and a vehicle pass.

Attending:
1. Pam and Lyle Hestermann, 2291
2. Ken and Kathy AmRhein, 1065
3. Roger and Michelle Savioe, 3302
4. Dave and Karen Campbell, 2131
5. Patricia and Roy Cudworth, 3505
6. Bernie and Judi Ver Hey, 1958
7. Gerry and Debbie Atkinson, 1750
8. Don and Cindy Gilbert, 2757
9. Bill and Sue Coquillard, 3325
10. Jim and Donna Heibeck, 2265
11. Dave and Carleen Belfi, 3637
12. JoAnn and Larry McCullen, 1060
13. Mary and Dave Hromek, 1026
14. Rick and Dawn Trott, 3718
15. Jim and Claudia Pavlinik, 1231
16. Leslie and Roger Sharp, 3224
17. Don and Joann Kettlewell, 1429
18. Matthew and Hope Vowels, 3648

Last edited:

RDsStudio59

Just added this to our 2017 short list. See you all at Shipshe.
Roger and Michelle, 3302

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

mytruc

Good job. We will put it on the calendar. I will call for our reservations around the first of the year. Looking forward to the rally.
Dave and Karen Campbell

RDsStudio59

Hey Lyle,

I was wondering if you had attained a site fee discount for the group? I was able to contact Cindy at the campground and make reservations.
The per day fee she quoted me was $44. That is the same amount listed on their website.
Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks, Roger

PALTeam

Howdy, Roger. Thanks for letting me know. All I've done so far with them is to confirm dates. I've stopped by a couple times to meet, greet and make more detailed plans, but they've been closed. Now that I know they're answering their phone again, I'll get back with them. Give me a week or so and I'll post more info.

Lyle

Hey Lyle,

I was wondering if you had attained a site fee discount for the group? I was able to contact Cindy at the campground and make reservations.
The per day fee she quoted me was $44. That is the same amount listed on their website.
Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks, Roger

RDsStudio59

Howdy, Roger. Thanks for letting me know. All I've done so far with them is to confirm dates. I've stopped by a couple times to meet, greet and make more detailed plans, but they've been closed. Now that I know they're answering their phone again, I'll get back with them. Give me a week or so and I'll post more info.

Lyle
Thanks Lyle.

PALTeam

Sorry I haven't added more information and detail to this event - it's not for lack of trying. The owners and decision makers are still in Florida, the campground doesn't 'officially' open until 1 May, and I keep playing phone tag with Cindy. I can confirm that we have spots reserved and that the rally will happen. I'll keep after it and post more when I can. Thanks for your patience!

happykraut

Are we gonna be there? Is the pope catholic? Does a one legged duck swim in a circle? Of course we'll be there. Arriving on Oct 2nd. We'll becoming straight from the Iowa rally.

explorer2316

Explorer2316
Pam and Lyle, we enjoyed the Gohsen Rally and your personal welcome we could not wait for the opportuity to do it again.
Sue and I are "all in" for your rally. We arrive on Saturday 9/30 and are excited to spend time with all the Heartland folks again!

PALTeam

Pam and Lyle, we enjoyed the Gohsen Rally and your personal welcome we could not wait for the opportuity to do it again.
Sue and I are "all in" for your rally. We arrive on Saturday 9/30 and are excited to spend time with all the Heartland folks again!

It was a great rally! See you in Shipshe!

Lyle

gslbusy1

Hi, Pam and Lyle, we plan to attend and will arrive Thursday and leave Sunday. Would like to get there Wednesday although don't think that will work out. This will be our first rally and first time in the area. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!
Roy and Pat

PALTeam

Hi, Pam and Lyle, we plan to attend and will arrive Thursday and leave Sunday. Would like to get there Wednesday although don't think that will work out. This will be our first rally and first time in the area. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!
Roy and Pat

Excellent! We'll do our best to make it a great experience. And there are tons of things to do in Shipshewana. Thanks!
Lyle

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hi Lyle and Pam,

We made our reservation for the Rally arriving on 10/4 and leaving 10/8. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.