Trailer windows on same side as door!

covey1234

HI,;)
Most of the places we visit the view is on the door side of trailer, but our windows are always facing other way:(

danemayer

Hi covey1234,

Most floor plans have the windows on the door side for the very reason you mention. But a few people buy floor plans that have the windows on the off door side. Sounds like that's the one you got.

Crumgater

I've noticed that, too... on some of the floor plans they put the entertainment center where the big picture windows overlooking your campsite should go.

It's one of those things you notice after you've lived with it for a while!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Our floor plan also has nearly all of our windows on the door side. I know that there are a few plans that have them on the off door side, but I believe that is a minority of the plans, not the majority.

Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Most of our windows are on the off door side.

ProwlerUtahKOA-P1020457.jpg ProwlerOnWayHomeFromVegas-IMAG0337.jpg

There are more windows in the off door big slide . . .

ProwlerRoyalGorge-P7020314.jpg ProwlerRoyalGorge-P7020324.jpg

The window at the top of the stairs on the door side is usually blocked by the bedroom door, and the bedroom window up there typically has the shade pulled down.

Attachments

• ProwlerRoyalGorge-P7020317.jpg
    ProwlerRoyalGorge-P7020317.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 21

Gaffer

Our first Bighorn had the dining table and thus the view on the off door side. I much prefer it on the door side as it is on our current BH. You can't think of everything no matter how much time you spend shopping floorplans.

MikeR

We have a Big Country 2950RK. Our floorplan has nice size windows on both the door side and off door side. The door side large window is behind our recliners, the other window is back of the stove. The off door side has a nice size window behind the couch and another window next to the dining table. We also have a rear window behind the sink that you can look out while standing at the sink. We get lots of light in.