Landmark Furniture Poll

Sofa w/ hide-a-bed or comfortable sofa (no bed) w/ cup holders/USB ports on sofa & recliners?

• We'd choose the hide-a-bed sofa

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • We'd choose a sofa and recliners that have more features, like cup holders and USB ports

Votes: 57 76.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BarbandFrank

We have a 2016 Landmark Key West and with grown children and grandchildren, we occasionally have overnight guests. So my vote would be to have a sofa bed, however it should be a better quality sofa bed.

Our unit came with a sofa bed and the mattress is very uncomfortable, but the sofa itself is comfortable. I wish there was more of an emphasis on quality furniture. We are disappointed because the leather fabric on our sofa was flawed upon delivery, and now Landmark is replacing the entire sofa, rather than just the cushion with the flawed leather. If Landmark had a better quality control process it might eliminate the need for waranty work.

Barb

davebennington

Answer 2.
We like you really do not have guest staying with us. Some time ago we opted to purchase the Bighorn recliners for our Landmark while they do not have usb ports they do have cup holders, message settings as well as heated seats. So far they have worked well for us.

dave

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Answer 2 for me however, can this item be left as optional instead of a standard item in the rig for those members who may still require having a hide a bed?

jbeletti

Answer 2 for me however, can this item be left as optional instead of a standard item in the rig for those members who may still require having a hide a bed?

Colleen - I believe that the furniture can be deleted for credit on coaches that are ordered. Then the buyer can get what they want from wherever they want.

I am with TxCowboy. We used our hide a bed this weekend for the first time. It was broken. The screws had ripped away from the arm that it was attached to. Like some heavy person flopped on the seat just right and it broke. Andy, I vote for option 2 and hopefully we can can get in on an owners discount. We are currently working with Heartland about how to get ours repaired or replaced. We will see how this goes. Thanks for asking what the owner opinions are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

I replaced mine with residential furniture. Genuine leather and it was only $1800.00.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oldelevatorman

I’ll go with #2! Why can’t they make the entry door 32”? Recliners are 2-piece but a quality hide-a-bed or couch won’t fit thru a 28” door. We just tried and had to send it back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Since we have had both and noone ever used the sofa bed, for us we like the no sofa bed. We have one now and really like it especially with the extra usb ports and ac outlets.

Fox

Because you asked for Landmark owners opinions I didn't vote. Personally I gave up sleeping on those things as a teen, choosing a big comfy chair.

Our Bighorn guests tried sleeping on it, then tried the two alternates, once sleeping separately on the two hide a beds (in a couch config) and then once on the floor.
Both options were an improvement for them but I think they'll go back to separately sleeping on the two couches - it was easier to get up/down from.

jbeletti

From what I've seen in Landmarks the past couple years, I'd say this won:

Comfortable sofa (no bed) w/ cup holders/USB ports on sofa & recliners.