New Mallard M28 Owner in Colorado

FrontRangeTraveler

Hi everyone,

My wife and I just brought home a 2017 Mallard M28, and though the camping season is all but over here in the Rockies, we hope to get to spend time in our new home-away-from-home over the next two weekends.

We were really glad to see forums dedicated to Heartland owners and have already learned a lot that helped us decide on our M28. Thanks to all who answered questions (mine and others).

Thanks!

---------------
Brad & Cathy Along the Front Range
With Boz and Jake for Comedy Relief
--2017 Mallard M28
--2014 RAM 1500 Bighorn 4x4 Hemi
--Equal-i-zer WDH w/Sway Control

Sent from my LG V10 using TapaTalk for Android

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Brad and Cathy, welcome to the Heartland family. We hope you join the Owners club and attend some of our activities here in CO and beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family . . .

And as Greg mentioned, think about joining the Heartland Owner's Club and come to some of our Rallies!

There are still plenty of places to camp that are still open along the front range, and it is looking like we are going to have at least a couple more nice weeks of weather.

I just spent the night in our Prowler out in our side yard just because I could.

By the by . . . where are you located as we can help you find a campground to check out.

FrontRangeTraveler

Welcome to the Heartland family . . .

And as Greg mentioned, think about joining the Heartland Owner's Club and come to some of our Rallies!

There are still plenty of places to camp that are still open along the front range, and it is looking like we are going to have at least a couple more nice weeks of weather.

I just spent the night in our Prowler out in our side yard just because I could.

By the by . . . where are you located as we can help you find a campground to check out.
We're in the Springs. The dealership winterized our Mallard before delivery, but I'm kind of kicking myself for not having them flush it out so we can have full use of it for a few more weeks.

We were debating going to Estes Park next weekend to catch whatever fall color remains (and we've lived in Colorado for two years without visiting Rocky Mountain National Park).

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
It is easy enough to dewinterize . . . if you decide to go let us know!

We are here to help.

Also, you can camp without using the water in the trailer and use the RV park's facilities instead.

We've done that many times.

FrontRangeTraveler

It is easy enough to dewinterize . . . if you decide to go let us know!

We are here to help.

Also, you can camp without using the water in the trailer and use the RV park's facilities instead.

We've done that many times.
Thanks for the offer. We decided it's probably better to just not use the water system or holding tanks and stick to the park facilities until next year. Might make those 3 am "gotta go" runs really interesting, but I think we'll manage.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We live in Falcon as well and if you need anything just message me on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jv75353

Congratulations on your new Mallard and welcome to the Heartland family. Enjoy your new rig and safe travels!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome from East Tennessee. The Mallard is a great camper for you to head to state and local parks. Also check out a future rally coming soon in your area. Enjoy and safe travels.