Fuel station pump timer switch - not working

bobca1

Have a 2015 Cyclone 3110 and the last few times I used the fuel station I had trouble activating the pump timer, had to click the little rocker switch on the panel multiple times before the pump (and light) came on. I assume there is a relay behind the panel so perhaps that or the switch itself is faulty. I'll probably just replace them both. Anyone know of store online where I can order new switch and relay?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Have a 2015 Cyclone 3110 and the last few times I used the fuel station I had trouble activating the pump timer, had to click the little rocker switch on the panel multiple times before the pump (and light) came on. I assume there is a relay behind the panel so perhaps that or the switch itself is faulty. I'll probably just replace them both. Anyone know of store online where I can order new switch and relay?

bobcal......You can call Heartland Customer Service and order the parts needed from them. The phone number is listed on the Portals page and if your a Owners Club member I believe you get a discount on parts.

avvidclif

Mine's been that way from the git-go. I just keep pushing. If it quits I'll worry about it.

bobca1

bobcal......You can call Heartland Customer Service and order the parts needed from them. The phone number is listed on the Portals page and if your a Owners Club member I believe you get a discount on parts.

Thanks I will give them a call.

- - - Updated - - -

Mine's been that way from the git-go. I just keep pushing. If it quits I'll worry about it.

Took me about 20 tries to get it to come on last time, i think that next time it might just give up completely!