We bit the bullet

Paul & Nan

We totally blew the budget and ordered our new BH 3670 today.We loved the Landmarks with the same floorplan we saw at the Branson rally, just could not afford, this Bighorn is the same floorplan. We have had our 06 3500RL BH since 5/05, one of the very early Bighorns. Decided that we really like the newer units so much better and it is probably the last rig we will ever buy. Thanks to our fearless leader Jim B, Heartland, and Karen at Rvs for less we have a new rig coming in the next couple of months.

Paul and Nan, and big dog Casey
03 Chevy 2500 HD
06 BH 3500RL, soon to be 09 BH 3670RL

jbeletti

Yes! Way to go Paul and Nan. My only wish is that it would have been in time to see it this August in Springfield, IL at the rally. I am sure I will see it in June of '09 in Goshen though. Congratulations!

Jim

deee2

Yeah for you guys! We have a new one too, but haven't been able to get it out yet. We GO in it often while we wait for the truck work to be finished. I'm sure you will love some of the new features.... we are in awe of the electric awning!!

Enjoy!

Donna :)

cjbearden

Visitor
Paul and Nan

Congrads! on the new purchase. We are sure you will love the 3670. You will love the new features, many of which match the Augusta, so enjoy many happy years of traveling in the new 3670. Hope to meet you in Goshen next year.

CJ & JD

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Congrates Paul and Nan on the new BigHorn we met in Branson I am really glad you were able to get a new one.We love ours just wish we could use it more:)---Kathy

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
That's awesome Paul and Nancy. I am really happy for you. Hope to see you again in Goshen next year.

Mark