EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs - 5/5/2017 to 5/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahewett

This was our first rally as well. We had a fabulous time meeting new friends. A special "Thank You" to Tommy, Linda, Steve, and Patti for inviting us to join their table and making us feel welcomed. Also, a big thank you to all of those kind folks who provided guidance on our water heater and other recommendations. And to Phil...our son (Colin) adores you and really enjoyed chatting with you. Thanks for your kindness and listening ear. Bill and Janet, we enjoyed talking with you both. Thanks for hosting the event as well as selecting Juvenile Diabetes as the fund raising organization. The park was so beautiful and our son had a blast riding around the lake, swimming in the pool, playing on the beach, fishing, and observing the wildlife. It was great to get away from Charlotte and the hustle and bustle of work/life. We look forward to seeing everyone again.

Stephanie, Chris, Skylar, and Colin Woodley
Fur babies: Cassie & Petey
HOC: 3669
2017 Heartland North Trail Caliber
Please let us know what you find out about the water heater problem. May help someone else down the road.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Thanks Bill and Janet for hosting the rally. We had a wonderful time meeting fellow campers. This was our first rally and certainly will not be the last. Frank and Kim

ljsexton

Another great rally. Thanks Bill and Janet for all your hard work. We enjoyed time with old friends and making new ones. See you down the road.

MallardHead

Thanks Bill and Janet for hosting the rally. We had a wonderful time meeting fellow campers. This was our first rally and certainly will not be the last. Frank and Kim

Was good to meet you guys and talk to you at the dinner table Saturday night...Kevin and Kandy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Bill & Janet, Santha and I had great time. Looking forward to the next rally.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Status
Not open for further replies.