Poor Attention to detail Rant

Redrider007

To save face I picked this RV because we loved the layout and overall quality though I need to say a few things that maybe Heartland can address. First off on my 3010 I will list my issues after almost 2 years:

1. The ladders horizontal mounts are too far apart and by hanging a couple bikes on ladder the ladder flexed and bent inward-The back window prevents a much needed mount.
2. The plywood on my roof is actually flexed up about a half inch-I can physically push it down by the front ac-My fear is if the material covering it rips I am gonna have water problems. Unfortunately this is what will let me know it ripped.
3. My slides have screeched since on the lot and of course GIANT RV in Colton, CA said this is normal. So now I have a clunking sound and the RV is out of warranty.
4. In reference to # 3 I dropped the bottom panel (About 40 screws) and looked to see anything obvious (Which I knew I wouldn't) and noticed that all the electrical and duct work was supported by this bottom panel. I feel this is **** work!!! Why not take an extra 15 minutes and zip tie this stuff up and away so that when this panel is dropped not everything else drops.
5. My Norcold fridge has been replaced twice!! Forcing me to spend $450 on a 4 year warranty.
6. Exterior speakers are garbage and replacements need a spacer for a better speaker to fit.

Contrary to what happy owners may think-I love the RV but just wanted to put these issues out there for others to see.