Cyclone 4005 Washer Dryer

Chingo77

I am dying to see a new 4005, does anybody know who has one or when HL will upload anything more than the 3D tour to their website?

My only hangup is the Washer Dryer location, does anyone know if there is a hookup in the garage? We full-time, and laundry is a big part of our existence. Looking at the 3D tour, there is not a hookup location anywhere. We would gladly give up the rear 1/2 bathroom to accommodate this. Does anybody have any information?

We would buy one today if we had information...the kitchen looks amazing!

Archer25

I am dying to see a new 4005, does anybody know who has one or when HL will upload anything more than the 3D tour to their website?

My only hangup is the Washer Dryer location, does anyone know if there is a hookup in the garage? We full-time, and laundry is a big part of our existence. Looking at the 3D tour, there is not a hookup location anywhere. We would gladly give up the rear 1/2 bathroom to accommodate this. Does anybody have any information?

We would buy one today if we had information...the kitchen looks amazing!

The answer to the Washer/dryer location is right behind the bathroom door in the Garage under the window.

582d918dc01ec91693595bc5.jpg

Mizmary

How does the bathroom door open with a washer dryer there?! That seems a silly spot... Sad too. This is about the only floor plan I'd be willing to trade my 4100 in for. The kitchen is spot on. Outdoor kitchen. This is a dream come true- if the washer dryer will actually fit there. But that looks to be only about 12-18 inches deep and the washer is 21" deep without any hoses...

Chingo77

Wow, that is a bummer. I would be way happier with ditching the bathroom in the garage and replacing it with a closet for the washer/dryer.

Come on Heartland, sort this out!

gpshemi

We're not crazy about the lack of walking space around the bed. It's an awesome floorplan cursed with a few glitches.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Sorry for late response the washer / dryer space is designed for a combination washer / dryer and it fits in the open area and still allows you to open the 1/2 bathroom door.

thanks,
AJ

skedzie

We're not crazy about the lack of walking space around the bed. It's an awesome floorplan cursed with a few glitches.

We replace the mattress that came with our unit with our full size king from our 4100 and that was a mistake. There is no room to walk around the bed and the closet doors won't open all the way without hitting the mattress. We recently just bought a queen size mattress because of this.