RV Lock Black Friday 2016 sale

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes I've seen that but it's not for the slam latch style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We figured it out! However, we have a problem that the locks do not cover the opening in the door. Will call RVLock Monday and see what the solution is. -- I know Jerrod (Jesstalkn) had to do some mods to his to get them to fit, but we don't have those kind of tools available to us.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We figured it out! However, we have a problem that the locks do not cover the opening in the door. Will call RVLock Monday and see what the solution is. -- I know Jerrod (Jesstalkn) had to do some mods to his to get them to fit, but we don't have those kind of tools available to us.

I'm pretty sure RV Lock has a cover plate to remedy the situation

TravelTiger

Did you make a video of the solution? If so, post to YouTube...guessing you'd get a lot of hits. :)

We figured out how to install based on Jesstalkn's post. And we figured out that we have the same problem with the handle not covering the opening. Jarod mad modifications to his backing plate with a drill press and belt sander, which is more than we want to take on (don't have tools, time or workspace to do this). We will call RV Lock and hopefully get new backer plates if they've made adjustments, or get the decal to cover the holes. We have one installed but it does push the door out a bit from the frame. No pics or video.

TravelTiger

RV lock is sending us some spacers and vinyl gaskets to solve our issue! I'll post pics of the final install.