Hello Members

Big1

My name is George, the wife and myself are brand new to camping, we just bought a 2016 287RE Denali TT and love it, but we seen a Elkridge 30RLT 5'er that we like and going to see if we can trade it in. Do anybody know anything about the , it's a 2016 https://www.heartlandrvs.com/brands/fifthwheels/elkridge/er-30-rlt, my TV is a 2016 2500 6.4L dodge ram with the 4.10 gears I will know more about it Friday.

I'm retired Army with twenty-eight years of service and now the wife and I are pastoring a church that we love, we took out ours TT twice and love it so much we look forward on this coming summer.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
George,

Happy Thanksgiving and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum! Although I am not familiar with the Elkridge 30RLT, I am very familiar and fond of the Heartland brand. They have what I feel in my opinion is the best customer service in the industry. I am sure that others here will chime in soon and hopefully give you some of the feedback you are looking for. If and when you get your Elkridge, please be sure to check out the Heartland Owners Club.

Did you retire from JBLM?

Rod

My name is George, the wife and myself are brand new to camping, we just bought a 2016 287RE Denali TT and love it, but we seen a Elkridge 30RLT 5'er that we like and going to see if we can trade it in. Do anybody know anything about the , it's a 2016 https://www.heartlandrvs.com/brands/fifthwheels/elkridge/er-30-rlt, my TV is a 2016 2500 6.4L dodge ram with the 4.10 gears I will know more about it Friday.

I'm retired Army with twenty-eight years of service and now the wife and I are pastoring a church that we love, we took out ours TT twice and love it so much we look forward on this coming summer.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Not familiar with that particular model, but we have been in the ElkRidge family for the last two years. It has been a great trailer. I has suited our needs very well. Both for our budget and our usage. A few small issues but for the most part it has been a great fifth wheel. We have about 13,000 miles on it. Look at what brand tire comes with that particular Elkridge. Be cautious of the "TowMax" brand. Known to be problematic. I'm sure you can read some of the many threads on this topic. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Good luck on your decision.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Not familiar with the plan, but can tell you ElkRidge is a great brand. Lots of bang for the buck. Specific questions, just ask here on the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alwaysbusy

Welcome! Since your 2016 TT purchase is recent, please be aware aware of your susceptibility and risk to potential economical loss due to a quick flip, sale or trade-in for another trailer. While everything depreciates, the closer a sale is to the time of original purchase, the more vulnerable one can be to this. Just something to keep in mind as you move forward.

Big1

George,

Happy Thanksgiving and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum! Although I am not familiar with the Elkridge 30RLT, I am very familiar and fond of the Heartland brand. They have what I feel in my opinion is the best customer service in the industry. I am sure that others here will chime in soon and hopefully give you some of the feedback you are looking for. If and when you get your Elkridge, please be sure to check out the Heartland Owners Club.

Did you retire from JBLM?

Rod

I was there but I there for years but I was all over and thank you for your welcome.

Big1

Thank everyone for your warm welcome, and if we need to keep the one we have its no problem because we love the floor plan, just going to see what can they do and if we don't like it well we want get it,this is what we have now. It's a Denali 287RE 2016 it's 36.9 long and my tv is a 2016 dodge ram 2500 6.4L w/4.10 gears my payload is 3k, I love it.

The inside.

happykraut

George, thank you for your service and enjoy your RV.