2017 Trail Runner

Here are photos from when we picked up our new camper. We have taken the camper out on one trip so far. I was so excited about the first trip I forgot to take pictures haha. I will need to remember this for next time. Also I know the tow vehicle is not your standard truck, but the tow vehicle did a great job.

Attachments

• truck and camper.jpg
    truck and camper.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 93
  • truck and camper II.jpg
    truck and camper II.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 72
Well we now have a new TV. 2011 Ford F-250... It may be over kill but, it does a great job. Plus my whole family fits in it very comfortably, with 2 car seats in it. I will take better photos later.

TV & RV.jpg

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your TT and fTV. Always better to have too much truck. Enjoy and hope to meet you down the road.

delmccool

We just got our 2017 the first of June and taking it out this weekend for our 3rd trip to the lake. Love it and happy we got it.

Del

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Is there anything during the inspection that you would pay close attention to?

You'll want to check out everything and make note of anything that isn't right, leaks or doesn't work and have them fix it while you wait.

delmccool

Is there anything during the inspection that you would pay close attention to?

One thing on the brand new Trail Runner is the lug nuts. There is a warning sticker saying to check the tightness after so many miles. After our second short trip each 40miles round trip I found two lug nuts almost off.
My salesman let me video our walk through and hooking up so I could go back and review.

Del

Trailrunner still going strong! It’s been great. Here are some photos our last time out.

Attachments

• AF858AD4-9DD6-45CD-8F1A-F87CCF13216E.jpg
    AF858AD4-9DD6-45CD-8F1A-F87CCF13216E.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 6605EE8B-FBA8-405F-AF68-DCB1072D0C1C.jpg
    6605EE8B-FBA8-405F-AF68-DCB1072D0C1C.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 23