Founding Montana Chapter Leaders-retired

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 23
  • Register by end of day 7/15/2017
  • Site fee: $$36.00 per night.
  • Please contact Susan @ 406-446-2364 with your deposit.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck:Yes
  • Potluck date:9/7/2017
  • Potluck time:Meet and Greet 5PM

Additional Info:
Hey Everybody attending the rally can get up to 14 gallons of
Free Propane

Our friends at Bretz RV 2999 Old Hardin Rd, Billings, MT 59101
If you need more than 14 Gallons the price is 99 Cents a Gallon
See post for complete details!
https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/63412-EVENT-Heartland-Chapter-Rally-MT-Red-Lodge-9-7-2017-to-9-10-2017?p=559742#post559742

Rally
Calendar

Pre Rally

Tuesday September 5, 2017

Noon - 5 P.M. Check in and set up.
5 P.M. - 6 P.M. Site 42 Margaritas Fountain and Social......bring tequila Club furnishes mix and blender!
6 P.M. - 7 P.M. Dinner on your own
7 P.M. - ? P.M. Site 42 Bring your drink of choice and enjoy the evening!

Wednesday September 6, 2017
8 A.M. - 9 A.M. KOA Deck Coffee and Sweet Rolls
9 A.M. - 5 P.M. Free day
5 P.M. - 6 P.M. Site 42 Margaritas Fountain and Social......bring tequila Club furnishes mix and blender!

Rally

Thursday September 7, 2017
9 A.M. - 3 P.M. Free day
3 P.M. - 4 P.M. KOA Deck Meet and Greet............Club furnishes Chips and Salsa bring a drink of your choice and wear your Heartland name tags!
4 P.M. - 5 P.M. KOA Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Tournament......... Bring drink of your choice!
5 P.M. - 6 P.M. Free Time
6 P.M. - 7 P.M. KOA Deck Potluck Dinner........... Club furnishes hot dogs, burgers, condiments, and buns! Bring drinks, chips, salads etc.

Friday September 8, 2017
8 A.M. - 9 A.M. Red Lodge Cafe, 16 S Broadway Red Lodge, MT 59068 Group Breakfast order off the menu.
9 A.M. - 1 P.M. Woodbine Falls About 2 hours driving time ( round trip) .8 mile easy hike to falls . Bring tripod,camera and lunch. I will provide photo tips for your questions and we will make some cool shots!
1 P.M. - 2 P.M. Free Time!
2 P.M. - 4 P.M. Red Lodge Ales 1445 N Broadway Ave, Red Lodge, MT 59068 Brewery Tour
4 P.M. - 6 P.M. Free Time

Saturday September 9, 2017
8 A.M. - 9 A.M. KOA Deck Pancake Breakfast Potluck........... Club provides pancakes, syrup coffee and butter. Bring meats, fruits, potatoes and juices!
9 A.M. - 10 A.M. Free time............. Prepare for Caravan
10 A.M. - 3 P.M. US Highway 212 Beartooth Highway​ ...........We will caravan all who want to go. We will stop at scenic points of intrest for photos,education and observation. Bring your own lunch!
3 P.M. - 5 P.M. Red Lodge Pizza Co 115 S Broadway Ave, Red Lodge, MT 59068 Pizza Party
5 P.M. - 5:30 P.M. Red Lodge Pizza Co 115 S Broadway Ave, Red Lodge, MT 59068 Rafel..........lots of great prizes!
5:30 P.M. - 6 P.M. Red Lodge Pizza Co 115 S Broadway Ave, Red Lodge, MT 59068 50/50.......win win
6 P.M. - 7 P.M. Site 42 Margaritas Fountain and Social......bring tequila Club furnishes mix and blender!

Sunday September 10, 2017
9 A.M. - Noon Red Lodge Journey KOA Campground Check out and goodbyes!

Calendar is subject to change.
Keep watching for updates.
Please let know your concerns or suggestions ......Thanks Tom and Sherry!

We will be having our first Montana Chapter Rally September 7th thru the 10th, 2017 at the Red Lodge KOA.
Red Lodge Montana is at the foot of the Beartooth Mountains. "Beartooth Highway The Number One Scenic Highway in America" endorsed by Charles Kuralt, starts in Red Lodge and goes 64 miles to to Yellowstone National Park. We are planning to have a caravan tour through the Beartooth Mountains, Photo safari to nearby waterfalls, raffle , 50-50, Pizza Party and more! Please join us for a very memorable experience in the last best place...... Montana. We will be posting a detailed agenda once the details are worked out! Thanks Tom and Sherry Egenes........ Montana Chapter Leaders
jpg.gif

RSVP:
1. site 42 Tom & Sherry Egenes - MT CL
2. site 39 Garry Gilbert- AZ - Mtn RD
3. site 29 Malcolm & Val Tally - TX
4. site 44 Mike Spear - MT
5. site 22 Steve Cramer & Rob Frye
6. site 43 Fred & Robin Dormaier
7. site 23 Doug & Lynne Ollis
8. site 23 Richard & Arlene Cherry
9. site 31 Jim & Nancy Beletti
10. site 36 Cliff & Gail Cary
11. site 37 Jim & Jie Arganbright
12. site 35 Bill & DeAnna Haynes

13. site 25 Sue Dusenberry
14. site 26 David & Donna Williams
15. site 40 Ernie & Marie Perez AZ
16. Ann & Rick Haddock AZ ( Pending...)
17. site 27 Jon & Lynnette Prescott
18. site 38 Gus & Debra Funderburg
19. site 15 Judy & Roger Meyer
20. site 41 John & Rita Potvin
21. site 45 Denny & Cindy McHone
22. site 30 Curt Kroger
23. site
Auguie & Cheryl Henry

Attachments

• rally senic.jpg
    rally senic.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 140
  • DJI_0240.jpg
    DJI_0240.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DJI_0248.jpg
    DJI_0248.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DJI_0262.jpg
    DJI_0262.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 8
  • TLE_0733.jpg
    TLE_0733.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 6
  • TLE_0757.jpg
    TLE_0757.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 9
  • TLE_2816.jpg
    TLE_2816.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 10
  • TLE_2835.jpg
    TLE_2835.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 6
  • TLE_2858.jpg
    TLE_2858.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 6
  • TLE_2869.jpg
    TLE_2869.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 6
  • TLE_2865.jpg
    TLE_2865.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Tom & Sherry:

Congrats on posting the MT inaugural Rally! This should be a lot of fun and count me in!
I will arrive early to help you with anything you need. Let me know when you will be arriving at the RV Resort.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Oh my. Great place for a rally. Super spectacular scenery. Too bad for us this is in September as we'll be visiting our son who live in C-falls in July!! MT-The Last Best Place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

You can tentatively mark us (Malcolm and Valerie Talley) down to be there on 9/7. We traditionally leave the Seattle area the day after Labor Day (the 5th) and head east on I-90. Red Lodge would be "on the way". Sounds like a fun time.

Steve3717

Please mark us down for the September rally in Red Lodge: Steve Cramer and Rob Frye. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hi Steve and Rob,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Doublegranch

Steve & Rob:

Hey, Tom & Sherry are on the road and when they get settled in, they will add you to the Rally posting.
Thanks for signing up and I look forward to meeting you at Red Lodge in Sept....
Safe Travels.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Lynne and I plan to attend, looking forward to meeting our neighbor Heartlanders. Doug and Lynne Ollis

TomEgenes

Lynne and I plan to attend, looking forward to meeting our neighbor Heartlanders. Doug and Lynne Ollis
Hi Doug & Lynne,
We are looking forward to meeting you !
Please make your reservations at the Red Lodge KOA with Susan and ask for the rally rate!
Tom and Sherry
Montana Chapter Leaders

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Garry, we won't be able to attend the National Rally.

Tom, when do we have to call the KOA by? Doug

TomEgenes

Doug
When I talked to Susan at the KOA in Red Lodge we discussed mid July as a cut off date
Tom

TomEgenes

Good evening Tom and Sherry. Arlene and I are the Alberta/British Columbia Chapter leaders and would enjoy joining you for your rally in September.
Richard and Arlene Cherry
richard.cherry@shaw.ca

Hi Richard and Arlene
We can't wait to meet you guys! We are planning some fun times for the rally in Red Lodge There is a Oktoberfest beer festival that weekend and we have a great pizza party at a nice facility in Red Lodge not to mention the Beartooth highway is the number 1 Scenic Highway in America, and we are at it's doorstep in Red Lodge!
Tom & Sherry

TomEgenes

You can tentatively mark us (Malcolm and Valerie Talley) down to be there on 9/7. We traditionally leave the Seattle area the day after Labor Day (the 5th) and head east on I-90. Red Lodge would be "on the way". Sounds like a fun time.

Hi Malcolm and Valerie
I set you up on the RSVP list when you first contacted us can't wait to meet you guys we have some great activities planned and it happens to coincide with the Oktoberfest local breweries annual party We will most likely attend that also. We have a photo safari into the Beartooth's and a great pizza party and auction at a local facility also planned!
Can't wait to meet you guys!
Tom and Sherry Egenes

jbeletti

7-Aug Update: Turns out we never received a call back and then we forgot about it. Just spoke to Kimmi and we're now all-set :)

-------------
The Belettis are coming! Just left a message at the CG. Our plans are:
Arrive: 6-Sep
Depart: 10-Sep (4 nights)
Site: 31

We have to leave Sunday morning begin a 4-day drive to Oregon to attend the Pacific Region rally. See you in Montana!

Last edited:

TomEgenes

Yeah the Belettis are coming. Thank you Jim! We will sure show you a good time you're going to love the mountains and hospitality of Montana! The weather will be

jbeletti

Yeah the Belettis are coming. Thank you Jim! We will sure show you a good time you're going to love the mountains and hospitality of Montana! The weather will be

Thanks Tom! I'll confirm back when we have the actual reservation confirmation from the CG.

cgkary

Hi Tom & Sherry, Cliff & I are also members of the Alberta/BC Chapter and would love to come down and join you guys in September
Gail

Doublegranch

Gail:

I think Tom & Sherry are still on the road, heading back to MT....They should be able to confirm you without any issue.....Looking forward to meeting you both.....Thanks for attending the first MT Chapter Rally...
Safe Travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.