Landmark 365

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hey Frank, congratulations on the new Landmark. Let's see some pics of this bad boy!!!!

HOOKERUP

Hey Frank, congratulations on the new Landmark. Let's see some pics of this bad boy!!!!
Hey there Jamie,how are you doing. Thanks on the congrats. This is really a nice rig. Will see about pics.Will be heading to Fl early Feb,will take more photos then.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hello Lyle: Did I see it right that there is also a new Big Horn for a neighbor in 2017. Can't wait for winter to go away already.Will def see all in April.

Yes you did. Moving on up with a different floor plan and some other options!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BandI143

We are new owners of the Landmark 365 OshKosh. I have some issues and hoping to get some answers. First, the triple bedroom slide - our hall door has to be left open and while traveling it bangs back and forth, a new door and panel has been ordered for replacement and there is no fix from the dealer for this issue. Second, the rings and straps for the chairs were not installed, does anyone have a picture of theirs showing the rings and chairs - and the strap down method used to keep these in travel position. Thanks!!

Stickdog

We are new owners of the Landmark 365 OshKosh. I have some issues and hoping to get some answers. First, the triple bedroom slide - our hall door has to be left open and while traveling it bangs back and forth, a new door and panel has been ordered for replacement and there is no fix from the dealer for this issue. Second, the rings and straps for the chairs were not installed, does anyone have a picture of theirs showing the rings and chairs - and the strap down method used to keep these in travel position. Thanks!!

Congratulations on your Oshkosh, I hope you keep posting on your likes and dislikes and any problems as we are considering the Oshkosk as our next 5er. The final decision will be the wife's mainly decor reasons. My research brought us to either the BC 3560ss or the Oshkoch. The Oshkoch offers larger carry capasity which is a big plus for fulltimers. Another plus for us is the under 40 ft length.

A hint for your BR door a couple rubber door floor wedges should keep in in place when traveling. Jam one in from each side of the door while in a position you desire. DW noticed that that door did not open all the way but hit the mattess. She already had a solution, remove it. On out present 5er we only close the BR door when showering as we have the walk through bath and the Oshkoch has the enclosed bath. In seven years on the road we've only had the DD and SIL stay in the rig overnight while they were tenting it next to us and the temps dropped below freezing.

so enjoy and keep us updated
John & Sandi

BandI143

Congratulations on your Oshkosh, I hope you keep posting on your likes and dislikes and any problems as we are considering the Oshkosk as our next 5er. The final decision will be the wife's mainly decor reasons. My research brought us to either the BC 3560ss or the Oshkoch. The Oshkoch offers larger carry capasity which is a big plus for fulltimers. Another plus for us is the under 40 ft length.

A hint for your BR door a couple rubber door floor wedges should keep in in place when traveling. Jam one in from each side of the door while in a position you desire. DW noticed that that door did not open all the way but hit the mattess. She already had a solution, remove it. On out present 5er we only close the BR door when showering as we have the walk through bath and the Oshkoch has the enclosed bath. In seven years on the road we've only had the DD and SIL stay in the rig overnight while they were tenting it next to us and the temps dropped below freezing.

so enjoy and keep us updated
John & Sandi

Thank You for your response! We tried the rubber wedges however you have to be in the room to place them after the slide is in..and once that slide is in, you cannot get out unless you are incredibly thin. The slide just about butts up to the bathroom door. Taking the door out is not an option due to family and Grandbabies that visit. I think we are going to use pipe insulation on top of the door while traveling. We do love our Heartland. Still getting "settled". This is our fifth unit and first Heartland. Praying that the unit holds up to the quality that we read about.

shelsay

Hi--

Our bedroom door had a catch to hold the door in place while traveling. However, it was never well aligned and kept pulling loose from the door. We decided to use a large pillow between the door and the curved wall to keep our bedroom door in place while traveling. Just place the pillow by the wall before closing slide, and door comes right up against it. Quick, easy solution.

Pat

BandI143

Hi--

Our bedroom door had a catch to hold the door in place while traveling. However, it was never well aligned and kept pulling loose from the door. We decided to use a large pillow between the door and the curved wall to keep our bedroom door in place while traveling. Just place the pillow by the wall before closing slide, and door comes right up against it. Quick, easy solution.

Pat

Thank You!! I'm going to throw a pillow in the bedroom right now. We discussed getting pipe insulation and putting it on top of the door each time we folded up. Next week we will be living in our Unit and we are both so excited!! Have a great day!!

HOOKERUP

We fond out the hard way that it is best to also remove the sink covers when traveling. Our key largo rode a lot better than the oshkosh. As far as the door wedge only one is needed to keep it open.

BandI143

We fond out the hard way that it is best to also remove the sink covers when traveling. Our key largo rode a lot better than the oshkosh. As far as the door wedge only one is needed to keep it open.
We have no problems with the sink covers. The door wedge will not work because you have to be in the back to place it when the slide is in, this leaves no room to exit the bedroom and RV. What is a 'key largo'? I think the pillow solution is going to take care of our problem. Thank You!!

HOOKERUP

Duane,I think they flew out. Just glad they didn't cause any damage. We ended up putting them in closet in front when we travel. Just a suggestion.