New BH 3580RL New Member

KY Dan

Good day fellow RVer's. My wife and I have just purchased a 2009 3580RL and should be picking it up next week once the Slide covers are installed. This is our 3rd 5ver and we are really excited with the Heartland product. I just wanted to get on here and get my feet wet in the new forum. Looking forward to reading some good info on the Big Horns.
Regards, KY Dan

jimtoo

Hi KY Dan,
Welcome to the Heartland Forum and to the Heartland Owners family. This is the place for good information about your unit.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome to the Heartland Family Danny & Debbie. I've been wanting to get a look at a 3580 but our dealer doesn't have one on the lot. We've had our 3400 for 2 years now and still love it. Heartland is a great company and this as a great forum with many members to help you out. Enjoy your new rig.

cjbearden

Visitor
Welcome Danny and Debbie to your HL family. Would love to see your 3580. Have not been able to find one on a lot just to take a gander. Try to make the 2009 Rally in Goshen! Many happy travels.

Congrats

Congrats on the new 3580. We have one on order and was told it will be coming off line next week. We will travel from Houston to Indiana to pick it up. We loved the floor plan of the 3580.

KY Dan

Will be picking up the 3580RL Saturday morning. We are very excited. Cleaned out the old 5ver didn't know you could get that much junk in one. LOL

KY Dan

Picked up the 3580RL Saturday morning and the wife and I love it. She, the 4 dogs and I all spent the night in it Saturday in the yard. We have been packing it back up with all the stuff from the old unit for a camping trip this weekend coming. I just about have it ready to go. Wish us luck on our maiden voyage it is only about 10miles from home.

Danny

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Congrarts on your new unit and have fun on your maiden voyage. A good chance to check everything out. Enjoy.
Bill

N9MB

Good luck on the first outing this weekend and congrats on the new rig. The 3580 has a great floor plan.

Enjoy

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig and welcome to the family!

I've looked at the 3580 floor plan, but haven't seen one in person yet.