Introducing new RVLock moderator

HornedToad

Another issue to watch for is if you have a decal running under the OEM lock the RVLock may not have the same footprint. One of these days I'm gonna go to FastSigns and have them cut me a black vinyl ring to mount under the lock and cover the edge.

de5437a57ab79384d01a35df0df42efc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATLJOHN

Hi RV Lock support I just ordered my upgraded key pad. I looked on your web site and do no see the membrane replacement for new upgraded model.
Also how is easiest way to remove the old one.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RVLockSupport

Factory locks...hope this help everyone involved with this project...
32bfddab721d3af2d39fecb91e2bbdb6.jpg
68a84f188485274da3f1525be6e215e9.jpg
8cd5f294a39ea2d49734feef2b0d93a2.jpg

Thank you for your time posting these images. I will forward these on to development so we can continue to work on the problem with the larger windows. Glad you were able to work around it!

RVLockSupport

Hi RV Lock support I just ordered my upgraded key pad. I looked on your web site and do no see the membrane replacement for new upgraded model.
Also how is easiest way to remove the old one.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The keypad for our Vi3 system does not have a membrane replacement option. The easiest way to remove the keypad is to warm up the adhesive with a blow dryer making it easier to peal off.

RVLockSupport

Based on this photo, the RVLock top (handle) lock is still keyed to the RV master key.

Since we are installing these after-market, wouldn't it provide more security to move to a non-master lock?

Yes, the top cylinder is still a master cylinder. Many units come from dealerships with RVLock handles as the standard handle making it impossible to get away from the need for a master lock. Dealers have to have easy access to any unit on their lots. However, security is our first priority when it comes to our deadbolt cylinders. We produce hundreds of varying key codes that are specific to our brand. This is also why our keyless functions are concentrated on the deadbolt- it is the most secure way to lock your unit.