North Trail 30REDD

bprjr

We are considering purchasing a 2012 North Trail 30REDD. The trailer seems to be in good condition but we can't find any information online about this particular model. We have owned two Heartland RVs in the past and were pleased with both of them.
Anyone have any information on this model?

Byron & Simone

bprjr

Yes that is the model, it's concerns me that there is so little information or owner comments on this model. The few owner comments we did find online were positive.

danemayer

Yes that is the model, it's concerns me that there is so little information or owner comments on this model. The few owner comments we did find online were positive.
Hi bprjr,

One thing that is quite noticeable on this and perhaps other forums is that the majority of the most active participants have 5th wheels. That's the opposite of where the sales volumes are as many more ball-hitch trailers are sold. We don't know why participation is this way, but it may explain why it's easier to get owner comments on a Bighorn than on a North Trail.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
A very good friend of ours owns one and they love it! After two years they have not had a lick of problems with it.

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.