EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Bath - 10/13/2017 to 10/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOKERUP

Thanks for the reply Jim.By the way you're tail light did'nt work on my rig, so I bought a Osh kosh. Just cost a little more than a new tail light.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks for the reply Jim.By the way you're tail light did'nt work on my rig, so I bought a Osh kosh. Just cost a little more than a new tail light.

Just a little more. But that's chump change to you. LOL

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hi All,

First we want to wish everyone a very Healthy and Happy New Year and look forward to another successful 2017 for camping. I know some have had trouble receiving calls back from the campground over the last few weeks and I feel it may be due to them being closed for the holidays that we were not informed they would be. I do have several emails and I too have left messages for them to call upon their return. I will be calling again next week to see what is going on and let everyone know the outcome.

On another note please do not book any reservations ONLINE for this rally you can only contact the campground by phone and indicate you are calling about the Heartland Owner Club Rally on October 13, 2017. They will have it in their system under our reservation of blocked sites. If you book on line first you will not receive the rally rate and second the campground will not know you are part of our group to give that rate and to place you on a site that is blocked for our rally. If you have any other questions or issues please send me a private message but at this time we are working on putting together a wine tour but will not be finalized until the spring/summer time and once it is we will be posting all information regarding the tour and the rally on the first page of this thread.

HOOKERUP

To all Heartlanders; Have a great new year and hope to see all at the rallys this year. Jamie when was the last time you checked you're bank account. LOL
icon6.png

JWalker

To all Heartlanders; Have a great new year and hope to see all at the rallys this year. Jamie when was the last time you checked you're bank account. LOL
icon6.png

LOL!! I have a teenage daughter. I haven't seen a $20 bill in I don't know how long....

rdufek

HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL!!! The Dufek's are in, arriving Wednesday October 11 and departing Monday October 16. Our site number is 167. We look forward to seeing everyone there and can't wait for the 2017 camping season which is filling up our calendar fast!!!

Bob and Valerie Dufek

And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

Rottiesmom

Hi All

I spoke with the campground today and they were on limited hours and had limited staff over the last few weeks due to the holiday but assured me everyone who has called and left a message will receive a call from them by tomorrow so please let me know if you do not receive a call by 4:30 tomorrow and I will follow up. But as of today they are open from 8:30-4:30 M-F.

Dloebrich

Dan and Mary Loebrich are in.
10-12 to 10-15

According to the campground we are in site # 167 with Bob and Valerie .

Guess a follow up call is in order

porthole

Retired
Well we are booked, but as luck would have it - still don't have the time off :rolleyes:

For now we arrive on the 11th, depart on the 16th, and may move it up to the 10th if things work out.

rdufek

Dan and Mary Loebrich are in.
10-12 to 10-15

According to the campground we are in site # 167 with Bob and Valerie .

Guess a follow up call is in order

It's going to be a tight fit lol. I'll call tomorrow and try to see what's up, I know she was struggling with computer, had to call me back. Was originally working on getting me site #168 but had to call be back, was having trouble seeing which sites were open and which weren't.

Bob and Valerie Dufek

2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

Dloebrich

Yes that's how it went when I talked to her
Also I never got my confirmation email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdufek

Yes that's how it went when I talked to her
Also I never got my confirmation email

Oops I'm sorry, when she called me back she said I have you on site #167. I do see now on my confirmation that I am on site #168. So please forgive me. I should of checked for that email 1st. So we should be all set, we don't have to squeeze onto 1 site:rolleyes:

Bob and Valerie Dufek
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

Dloebrich

No problem I am going to call tomorrow just to follow up on the no email thing

Rottiesmom

Let's Welcome the following heartlanders to the rally:

Valarie & Bob Rdufek
Don & Mary Loebrich
Duane and Debbie Clause
Jon & Patti Holbert
Jamie and Ginger Walker
Loren and Joanne Smith

Looking forward to seeing you all once the 2017 camping season begins

- - - Updated - - -

Well we are booked, but as luck would have it - still don't have the time off :rolleyes:

For now we arrive on the 11th, depart on the 16th, and may move it up to the 10th if things work out.

Hope it all goes well for you. What site will you be on?

JWalker

We didn't receive our email confirmation. Anyone else have this issue? They told me they were using a new registration system so I figured I'd give it a few days and see if it shows up.

HOOKERUP

We will be there the 11th to 16. We are on site 176. All confirmed. Jim all clear with the on line part. They cancelled it out and re-did. Only lost the 5.00 on line fee. ( Jamie will take care of that )
icon7.png
rolleyes.png
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.