EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Bath - 10/13/2017 to 10/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOKERUP

The Southern Tier Outdoor Show is also being held that weekend at the Steubin County Fairgrounds. It out grew Wilkins after 10 years it was held there.

porthole

Retired
Well we are booked, but as luck would have it - still don't have the time off :rolleyes:

For now we arrive on the 11th, depart on the 16th, and may move it up to the 10th if things work out.

Hope it all goes well for you. What site will you be on?

True to form - not one of the sites you blocked :p
#147 (or 131 if you use an old map)

Reservation is confirmed, arrive on the 11th and check out on the16th. Will probably add the 10th tomorrow, and just to add to our drama, I didn't get the one vacation day I needed off, Friday the 13th ..........

Dloebrich

We didn't receive our email confirmation. Anyone else have this issue? They told me they were using a new registration system so I figured I'd give it a few days and see if it shows up.

We did not get an e-mail. I am calling tomorrow

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Ya'll have a great time and enjoy the wine tour. As it is we'll be in Myrtle Beach soaking up the sun!

porthole

Retired
Ya'll have a great time and enjoy the wine tour. As it is we'll be in Myrtle Beach soaking up the sun!

Your
loss, spending all that sun with a bunch on people you don't know, lonely fires, 'self' indulgence, and no wine tours. Does Nancy know about the no wine tours?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Your
loss, spending all that sun with a bunch on people you don't know, lonely fires, 'self' indulgence, and no wine tours. Does Nancy know about the no wine tours?

Oh we've come to make a few friends there as others spend their fall there. Yes she's well aware of the wine tour we'll miss and our HL friends but we'll take October in SC over chilly NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
True to form - not one of the sites you blocked :p
#147 (or 131 if you use an old map)

Reservation is confirmed, arrive on the 11th and check out on the16th. Will probably add the 10th tomorrow, and just to add to our drama, I didn't get the one vacation day I needed off, Friday the 13th ..........

That's always the way isn't it. I see a sick day coming in the future

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Oh we've come to make a few friends there as others spend their fall there. Yes she's well aware of the wine tour we'll miss and our HL friends but we'll take October in SC over chilly NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy your time we will miss you I agree I would take warmth over the cold anytime.

- - - Updated - - -

billie jo and i are all booked site 160 coming in the 12 and leaving the 16th. cant wait to get together.

Let's put out the welcome mat to Shawn and Billie Jo attending another NY Rally

- - - Updated - - -

We will be there the 11th to 16. We are on site 176. All confirmed. Jim all clear with the on line part. They cancelled it out and re-did. Only lost the 5.00 on line fee. ( Jamie will take care of that )
icon7.png
rolleyes.png
LOL

We are glad you are able to join us and that they were able to straighten out the booking for you. Looking forward to seeing you

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We just booked our reservation. Looking forward to the Rally in October!

Great welcome when you can please indicate your arrival and departure dates and what site they put you on. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the spring.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great welcome when you can please indicate your arrival and departure dates and what site they put you on. Looking forward to seeing you guys in the spring.

We will arrive on October 11 and depart Sunday, October 15. Our site is 161.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gschaaf

Count us in waiting on the cg to call me back I'll let you know the details when I get them. See ya down the road!!!

alwaysbusy

Our first rally will be PA and we look forward to joining you all for our second. We'll be in site #148 from 10/10 - 10/15.

JJ, Jess and Autumn

Status
Not open for further replies.