EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Bath - 10/13/2017 to 10/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggysun

We will be coming also. This will be our first Heartland rally.

We were just at Hickory Hill Campground this past October, but in our old travel trailer since our Big Country wasn't ready to be picked up until 2 days after we returned. We loved the campground and area.

We arrive 10/12 and leave 10/17 Site #175

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We will be coming also. This will be our first Heartland rally.

We were just at Hickory Hill Campground this past October, but in our old travel trailer since our Big Country wasn't ready to be picked up until 2 days after we returned. We loved the campground and area.

We arrive 10/12 and leave 10/17 Site #175

Welcome to the forum and heartland we are happy you will be able to join us and look forward to meeting you both hopefully we will see you before this best of luck with your new big country

mrmagoo

Hey, Hey, Hey.....

I just talked to Gail at Hickory Hill.... we are Registered! (even have our confirmation email already)

Site 155.

Arrive 10/12 and Leave 10/16.

Let the fun begin!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Jim & Colleen,

Christine & I are planning to attend the NY rally, arriving Oct 12th and leaving Oct 16th. I have left a message with the resort and I'll let you once I finalize the details.

We had a lot of fun last year and I'm sure it will be the same this year.

Looking forward to it.

Rottiesmom

Hi Jim & Colleen,

Christine & I are planning to attend the NY rally, arriving Oct 12th and leaving Oct 16th. I have left a message with the resort and I'll let you once I finalize the details.

We had a lot of fun last year and I'm sure it will be the same this year.

Looking forward to it.

We are so happy to hear you and Christine will be returning for another NY Rally. Let me know if you do not hear back from campground in a few days I know sometimes they are delayed in returning calls. We look forward to seeing you guys in the 2017 camping season hopefully we will see you in Goshen again.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, Hey, Hey.....

I just talked to Gail at Hickory Hill.... we are Registered! (even have our confirmation email already)

Site 155.

Arrive 10/12 and Leave 10/16.

Let the fun begin!

Yeah so glad you guys will be joining us again this year and look forward to seeing you this coming season

Rottiesmom

I have attached on first page of this thread a copy of the campground map of the section we will be in

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Better late than never, I guess. We will be coming in on the 12th and staying until the 16th. We are on site 138. I'll be watching you, lol!

Rottiesmom

Better late than never, I guess. We will be coming in on the 12th and staying until the 16th. We are on site 138. I'll be watching you, lol!

Always a pleasure to welcome you back to another New York Rally! Boy you have your hands full if your watching me LOL!

Rottiesmom

Let's welcome back Ed Hickman and Pat Turgeon from Mass to another NY Rally looking forward to seeing you guys this season. Also there are 10 sites left and a reminder they will be returned back to the campground on June 1st. Hope everyone is beginning to get out to enjoy the beginning of the season and hope to see you all soon.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are booked I'm coming in on 10/12 leaving 10/15 when the the rest of the clan showed up I don't know site number 149

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

We are booked I'm coming in on 10/12 leaving 10/15 when the the rest of the clan showed up I don't know site number 149

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to welcome back Mike, Sharon and Tabetha to another NY Rally.

- - - Updated - - -[/CO

Last edited:

Rottiesmom

Just reg w/ CG. Site 143. Arrive 10-13, depart 10-15.

Looking forward to meeting to meeting everyone.

C & M.

Welcoming Cris & Mike Del Fuoco to their first NY Rally. They will be taking ownership in the next few weeks on a New Big Country. Looking forward to meeting you both soon.

Rottiesmom

Glad to welcome back to another NY Rally is Jim and Geri Reyes and John and Maryann Proto looking forward to another great rally!

Rottiesmom

Hope everyone is doing well and beginning to enjoy the 2017 camping season. We spent the past weekend touring some of the Wineries in the Finger Lakes and have finalized today our selections. We will be stopping in at Hazlitt Winery and Three Brother Winery(three Wineries and one Beer Brewing Company in one stop) where we will be able to spend the time to enjoy. I will be posting the information on the first page of this thread shortly regarding the cost per person and time we will begin. We will also be posting a tentative agenda probably not to the mid summer. If anyone has any questions please PM me or email at hsrottiesmom@Hotmail.com.

On another note, we had such a great response last year on obtaining door prizes we are again asking if anyone has a connection with a company who might be willing to donate one of their products that we can raffle off as a door prize would be greatly appreciated. Please Email or PM me If you are able to obtain one.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again for our 2nd NY Rally.

Happy 2017 Camping Season we'll see you down the road

Rottiesmom

I am beginning to design our sweatshirts for the rally and I'm asking everyone to vote on which style they prefer between Crew Neck, Zipper down Hoodie or a Pull over Hoodie. Same as last year the Majority vote will decide on the style we choose. It would be great if everyone can put in a vote by June 1st. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.