Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a very safe and Merry Christmas from Jere and I, Waco, TX.
Wishing everyone a safe and Merry CHRISTmas from Ken and Linda in Houston. Full timers since April 2016, heading west in 2017. Loving the journey.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Bahhh Humbug! :mad:

Just kidding . . . :angel:

I work in retail so today is the last day of the mad rush! :p

Merry Christmas everyone! :eek:

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I work in retail so today is the last day of the mad rush! :p

I'm not in retail, choosing instead to give all the toys and presents away, but like you, ONE MORE NIGHT!! It's been a long season and I am glad it's coming to an end. Of course today is one of my busiest, but the kiddos sure enjoy it.

Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night. Ho Ho Ho

Kbvols

I work in retail so today is the last day of the mad rush!

I get your Bahhh Humbug!

I have 33 years in retail...23 of those dealing directly with customers.

Most folks are great to deal with but there are those few...

Be safe today John!

Merry Christmas to all!

Go-Fly

Merry Christmas to all. We are down in Yuma AZ this year for the first time with our Bighorn. Spending Christmas with the wife's family.

dlw930

Merry Christmas from hot and humid Friendswood TX. Safe travels!

76 degrees, with 76% humidity

79 and 66% near Columbus, TX. AC is on to cut humidity. The snowmen of my youth are a distant memory, geographically and otherwise! Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAdams

Merry Christmas to all from Deb & Alan, Heartland owners and Full timers since '08 now in Rockport TX

danemayer

Snowin' and blowin' in Pagosa Springs, CO. Pretty near a white out. We're snug inside.

Merry Christmas everyone!

XMAS Weather 2016.jpg

StrongJava

Merry Christmas!

It got into the upper 20s last night here in Pahrump, NV. But with the propane and the electric on, we're pretty cozy now. Waiting for the visiting college student (our youngest) to get up, then we'll share some presents and breakfast.

We spent yesterday in Death Valley exploring; we did quite a bit of hiking and driving. I thought the park would be a little bit empty given it was Christmas Eve and winter time. I was wrong!

Tim

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
It just started snowing a little bit here on the north side of Denver.

Don't think it will stick to the ground and looks like it will not last too long.

But . . . a not-so Brown Christmas this year! :cool:

(Brown Christmas meaning no measurable snow on the ground)

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kelly and I would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. We hope everyone has a great holiday season with family and friends. And please never forget how blessed we are, how many good fortunes we have and all the amazing family we are all a part of. Again, Merry Christmas to all!! 🎄🎄🎁🎁

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Merry Christmas, Heartland Family! We are headed to the snow! Had Christmas with relatives in Amarillo, heading to Angel Fire,NM tomorrow.
e6fe882f397c652f2b045d1ebd4ddd81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VKTalley

Merry Christmas from the Traveling Talleys! We are in Washington state with our daughter, our son-in-love, and two granddaughters!