Any Heartland Reps at South Texas RV Super Sale (San Antonio)?

AFMagnum

The wife and I are headed to the South Texas RV Super Sale here in San Antonio next weekend. We're looking to buy a Big Country in the next 3 months or so, but besides the dealers does anyone know if there will there be any Heartland reps as well?

jimtoo

Re: Any salesmen recommendations in/around San Antonio?

San Antonio RV Super Sale Jan 5--8, 2017. I will be there with the ExploreUSA bunch promoting the Heartland Owners Club and Heartland RVs. I will be walking, talking and maybe have a table with some info.

This used to be the San Antonio RV Show, but is now Super Sale. Will have lots of RV's on site, ExploreUSA will have about 1/4 the entire building. It's a great place to make friends and visit with sales folks and even Heartland factory reps have always been there.

OH.. I cannot be there Saturday the 7th due to previous family plans, but will be there most of the other days.

Jim M

Last edited:

AFMagnum

Thanks Jim! That's what I was hoping for. If we end up going any day besides Saturday, I'll be on the lookout for you.

jimtoo

Just a update on my plans.... I will be at the San Antonio show/sale Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Best laid plans can get changed by wif,,fam,, sist.. you know... someone. :)

Will be pushing Heartland Owners Club and Heartland units. Look for me in the EXPLOREUSA area. Great bunch of guys and they always have lots of Heartland units on display.

Jim M

jimtoo

Spent the day at the San Antonio RV Super Sale. Met lots of nice folks. Think the cold kinda kept some folks away, but going back Saturday and Sunday.

Andy, Landmark rep, was there today plus a couple others and they are swapping out tonight for Dallas show. There will be 3-4 Heartland reps down in the morning from Dallas show to be here Sat and Sun.

IMG_1709.JPG

3 Hard working guys. Andy, Me and ExploreUSA rep.

esscobra

Dave from the Bighorn line was there as well, and will be tomorrow and possibly sun as well- we went over the last special order details for my 3760el that was just placed last week. Great guy and really has gone the extra mile to get some mods done to accommodate me and earn my business

I noticed you did have a table set up like last year- as waiting to meet you and get more info on the group as I am now a convert from jayco.

AFMagnum

The cold is definitely not going to keep us away! We'll be there tomorrow and be on the lookout for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

No specific table this year. Got lots of units on display, but we can find a place to sit and talk. Should be there between 11-12 am till ?.

There will be more Heartland reps there tomorrow and I have not found a bad one yet.

Probably jeans and a tan shirt tomorrow and my Heartland Owners Club badge. If to cool the blue jacket also.

Jim M

AFMagnum

Hi Jim, we looked for you today but I think we were just there too early. Regardless, we got to talk to Tim Kauffman, the Heartland Sales rep for Big Country which was perfect. We were also able to link up with Gabe from ExploreUSA (Kyle) who was a great help.

jimtoo

Hi Jim, we looked for you today but I think we were just there too early. Regardless, we got to talk to Tim Kauffman, the Heartland Sales rep for Big Country which was perfect. We were also able to link up with Gabe from ExploreUSA (Kyle) who was a great help.

I was running a little late and got there about 12'30. They will take care of you.

Hope everything works out for you.

Jim M