2017 RW 413 at Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground

TBONE21

Yeah it is a nice place. we were in the 2100 block. It was a tight space to get into.
yea we were in the 4000 block. I had to take up some of those brown site markers in front of my space for my camper to make the turn. Always get the premium spot for the most room. I have to have it due to size and it works for me. Some spots harder to get into than others.

BigGuy82

We had such an awesome time there. Ready to go back soon.

Very nice place BUT:

Had a Premium site. Way over priced, narrow road in front of the site (one car wide - not one RV - one car _ very narrow), 4' high decorative post and rail fence directly across from pad (making backing even more difficult), garbage can buried 2Ft. In ground (providing yet another obstacle), inconvenient placement of utilities (glad I had a 35' power cord on a reel).

So,while Disney is a great place and the RV park was ok, it's clear the place wasn't designed by someone who knows anything about RV's. Maybe I just had a bad spot, but I wouldn't recommend this park unless the goal was to stay in Disneyworld.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VKTalley

Very nice place BUT:

Had a Premium site. Way over priced, narrow road in front of the site (one car wide - not one RV - one car _ very narrow), 4' high decorative post and rail fence directly across from pad (making backing even more difficult), garbage can buried 2Ft. In ground (providing yet another obstacle), inconvenient placement of utilities (glad I had a 35' power cord on a reel).

So,while Disney is a great place and the RV park was ok, it's clear the place wasn't designed by someone who knows anything about RV's. Maybe I just had a bad spot, but I wouldn't recommend this park unless the goal was to stay in Disneyworld.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi BigGuy, a little background on Ft. Wilderness Campground...it was built and opened in 1972, the same year Magic Kingdom opened. Yes, it is a bit tight for today's big rigs but so far we have had minor issues with our sites...though we did have the fence issue last January but Malcolm had no trouble clearing it with my help (guidance). We will be arriving at Ft. Wilderness on January 15 for a two week stay, making this our fifth trip to WDW.