Mounting TVs on 2017 Pioneer QB300

We are trying to figure out what is the best way to mount TVs on our Pioneer QB 300 without damaging it.

Any help would be appreciate it.

Thanks!

jimtoo

Hi BrightFamily,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other Pioneer owners will jump in soon with some good info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Power247

Welcome to the forum @TheBrightFamily. Hope you are enjoying your new Pioneer as much as we are. In the living room we mounted the TV using this mount I picked up on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000WYVBR0/ref=cm_sw_r_taa_yZBAyb4DJEN93.

The wall behind our TV is a bit different on our model so you want to feel for a solid place between the layers of paneling. I had to cut down the mounting screws to keep them from blowing out the back.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
There should be a sticker on the wall near where your antenna coax comes out of the wall that says 'TV Backer Plate'.

My experience is that the backer plate is not exactly where the sticker is, so you'll have to press around on the wall with your thumbs until you find the right spot.

I bought two of these at Camping World as they are made for RV's and lock the TV to the wall while traveling:

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/master-mount-locking-cantilever-mount-small/51564

This one will hold up to a 32" TV and there is a larger one for bigger TV's.

I did buy bigger screws to put in the wall than the ones that came with the mount.

TBK2

Mine came without any backer stickers, so I emailed Heartland's Customer Support. If you give them your VIN, they will send you directions on how to measure where your plate is if you can't find it or want to be exact.