Full Body Paint - Best Wax To Use?

Nuclearcowboy

I'm looking for input regarding the best wax to use on the full body paint job we have on our new Big Horn. I have long been an advocate of synthetic waxes, staying away from pretroleum-based products. Any recommendations?

Resiemon

We have been using rainex. We take it to a Blue Beacon on the way back from three trips a year. We get the works.

R E Siemon 2015 BH 3875 F B with and 2015 F250 Diesel, 4WD, Firestone air bags

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I'm looking for input regarding the best wax to use on the full body paint job we have on our new Big Horn. I have long been an advocate of synthetic waxes, staying away from pretroleum-based products. Any recommendations?

Any wax applied and taken off by someone else. :rolleyes:

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
I agree 100% with KLINDGREN but when I do ours I use REJEX. Can be found online and is an aviation industry wax/polymer. Last all season long.

Lynn1130

There are multiple threads on which wax, or coating to use. Rejex is my choice for all of my vehicles.

pegmikef

I agree 100% with KLINDGREN but when I do ours I use REJEX. Can be found online and is an aviation industry wax/polymer. Last all season long.

My grandson and I (mostly grandson) also use Rejex. We do the sides and back once a year and the cap two or three times a year depending on its condition. Rejex should be applied in the shade and when the temperature is 80 or lower for best results.