EVENT: RV Show: PA, Hershey - 9/13/2017 to 9/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Re: 2017 hershey rv show

Oh man!! How I wish we could come, but we have our North Pacific Regional Rally that month. Look forward to maybe one day visiting that
part of the country. Have fun guys!!

Terri

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

Oh man!! How I wish we could come, but we have our North Pacific Regional Rally that month. Look forward to maybe one day visiting that
part of the country. Have fun guys!!

Terri

Put it on your bucket list. We've been west a number of times but need to hit some HOC rallies once we return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

It's that extra 10' on that honking big Landmark

Well he's not the only one with that problem. I could have an extra 2 foot problem if everything goes well. If it doesn't go well than no problem.

porthole

Retired

It's that extra 10' on that honking big Landmark

Only 7' :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Well he's not the only one with that problem. I could have an extra 2 foot problem if everything goes well. If it doesn't go well than no problem.

Dave - the problem is I wasn't sure of our plans preceding the Hershey show, so I did not call until yesterday.

travelin2

Only 7' :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Dave - the problem is I wasn't sure of our plans preceding the Hershey show, so I did not call until yesterday.

As you know, there are other alternatives in the area. I said I was staying here due to familiarity and others decided to follow the pied piper !!
Hope you can make it...

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Anyone interested in a little "After Show" dinner?? Friday or Saturday?? Or both??
The Walkers are game.

Any recommendations??

travelin2

Anyone interested in a little "After Show" dinner?? Friday or Saturday?? Or both??

Silly question...
We like Appalachian Brewery. They have dually parking
There's a Mexican place on Jonestown Rd, Rt 22.
Won't go hungry

porthole

Retired
It would appear nothing is available in the area. So if nothing else, "if" we travel in that direction towards the MD rally we may park the Cyclone at the show for a day.

JWalker

Silly question...
We like Appalachian Brewery. They have dually parking
There's a Mexican place on Jonestown Rd, Rt 22.
Won't go hungry

We can always count on the Mercers to lead us to the good eats.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hmmm, Saturday get up and drive to Hershey the greatest smelling place on earth...are you kidding? Dawn and I can help man the booth on Saturday if needed. It'll give us a chance to look ahead to 2025 for our next one. Got to have goals...yes, we will stay for dinner with friends. Let us know our shift-looking forward to seeing you all. Happy Sunday afternoon from beautiful weather New Jersey.

-Ira

JWalker

It would appear nothing is available in the area. So if nothing else, "if" we travel in that direction towards the MD rally we may park the Cyclone at the show for a day.

Madison is not making the trip, so you, Deb and the dogs can bunk in her room. I'll let you two fight over the top bunk...

Status
Not open for further replies.