EVENT: RV Show: PA, Hershey - 9/13/2017 to 9/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hmmm, Saturday get up and drive to Hershey the greatest smelling place on earth...are you kidding? Dawn and I can help man the booth on Saturday if needed. It'll give us a chance to look ahead to 2025 for our next one. Got to have goals...yes, we will stay for dinner with friends. Let us know our shift-looking forward to seeing you all. Happy Sunday afternoon from beautiful weather New Jersey.

-Ira

Sounds great. I'll watch you spend your money....

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
I worked in Hershey for 27 years. There are lots of good places to eat. Downtown on 322 is Houlihan's and Devon. The Chocolate Grill is also good as well as What if and Dukes. Hotel Hershey and the Lodge have some nice restaurants too. There are also plenty of campgrounds in northern Lancaster County near us that may have spots available. It's about a 35 minute drive to Hershey. We will be attending on a Friday and can help out for an hour or so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JWalker

I worked in Hershey for 27 years. There are lots of good places to eat. Downtown on 322 is Houlihan's and Devon. The Chocolate Grill is also good as well as What if and Dukes. Hotel Hershey and the Lodge have some nice restaurants too. There are also plenty of campgrounds in northern Lancaster County near us that may have spots available. It's about a 35 minute drive to Hershey. We will be attending on a Friday and can help out for an hour or so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. See ya there!!

JWalker

Thanks,

Lustgartens
Summers
Bettons

Going though the remainder of my emails today. I'll post updates and be in touch with an updated schedule.

Bones

Ok. Food depends on when I can arrive on Friday as well as working.
Saturday I can work then I'll go to the show. My one goal is to have the sign guy make me a sign. I'm open for dinner but it may only be me depending on the venue.
Sunday I'll be of duty as we are going to go to Hershey park for the day.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
The Marig's are gamed for whatever the majority wants to do. We've been to a few of the restaurants Dale and Karen have mentioned and were very satisfied with their selections. Hope you find a spot somewhere Duane and Deb it won't be the same without you guys. Looking forward to just hanging with our heartland peeps!

JWalker

Ok. Food depends on when I can arrive on Friday as well as working.
Saturday I can work then I'll go to the show. My one goal is to have the sign guy make me a sign. I'm open for dinner but it may only be me depending on the venue.
Sunday I'll be of duty as we are going to go to Hershey park for the day.

Make you a sign….Now I'm interested??

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Fyi...I just had a Rise and Roll Bavarian cream filled cinnamon donut.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bones

Make you a sign….Now I'm interested??

It is the same sign guy that was there last year and he was at the show. We would like to have him make us a sign for the camper but you have to get to him first thing in the morning to get it by the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Fyi...I just had a Rise and Roll Bavarian cream filled cinnamon donut.

I wish I had gotten some of the ice cream filled donuts. I have looked all around here for them and haven't found them yet.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Freezing them in saran wrap works...😁

porthole

Retired
It is the same sign guy that was there last year and he was at the show. We would like to have him make us a sign for the camper but you have to get to him first thing in the morning to get it by the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I had gotten some of the ice cream filled donuts. I have looked all around here for them and haven't found them yet.

We obviously missed the store on the way home. I plugged the address into the GPS and the actual versus SAT location where different.

JWalker

Just a quick reminder for all that are working the HOC booth. You might want to bring your camping chairs with you that day. Give you a chance to get off your feet for a little.

JWalker

An updated plot layout has been added to post #1. The HOC booth will be located near the Terry Classic and Big Country section.

SEE YA THERE!!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Ezup and table provided as indicated on the PDF???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.