EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Moab - 9/21/2017 to 9/24/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

The Belettis are finally in a position to make our first ever Utah rally! We're going to cut short our time at the Pacific Region rally to make it. I've emailed Dawn at the CG and am waiting to hear get my confirmation. Here's our plan:
Arrive: 20-Sep
Depart: 25-Sep (5 nights)

Last edited:

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
The Belettis are finally in a position to make our first ever Utah rally! We're going to cut short our time at the Pacific Region rally to make it. I've emailed Dawn at the CG and am waiting to hear get my confirmation. Here's our plan:
Arrive: 20-Oct
Depart: 25-Oct (5 nights)

That's great! I have you down. Might want to change the dates to Sept.:cool:

Duziedu

Hi, I would like to sign up for the Rally in Moab.
Sue Dusenberry from Arizona and my email is duziedu@fone.net
I have a 35' big horn and I will look up my HOC number and send it.
Thank you, Sue

jbeletti

Dawn is traveling - she had Betty call me back today to finalize my reservation. We're all set. See you in September!

Apropdoc

I have just updated the main post with some new information as well as the Moab KOA Front Desk phone number. Please remember that they will not be open till Friday morning (10 Mar), so try not to call until then.

Thank you to all who have put your name on the list to attend!

Ducky

Deposit made, currently in space 102, but that may change....Don't forget to put Jim B on the list...haha

Paul

F_Goose

Hi Rory,
We made our reservation with Moab KOA. We are looking forward to it.

Looks like there will be a few North Trails there so we won't be too dwarfed with all the 5ers usually attending the rallies.

Fred/Leslie

Apropdoc

Hi Rory,
We made our reservation with Moab KOA. We are looking forward to it.

Looks like there will be a few North Trails there so we won't be too dwarfed with all the 5ers usually attending the rallies.

Fred/Leslie

Great! Yes we make the 5ers look good:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Deposit made, currently in space 102, but that may change....Don't forget to put Jim B on the list...haha

Paul

Great to hear! I've got Jim B situated so we can keep am eye out and keep him out of trouble:D

rvallen

Rory,
We have made our reservations for Moab, also need to let you know our non-member guests, Wayne and Ann will not be attending. Please cancel their spot so some one else can attend.
Thanks Rich & Vicki Allen

Hi all,

We are new members in Oregon and we're planning a trip to Utah. Awesome, first rally and Utah, what could be better. Currently out of cell coverage and will call KOA tomorrow. Please put us on the list.

Thanks
Tom Peterson & Julie Higgins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club!!!
We are excited to selected Utah and allow us to share your "First" Rally.
Safe Travels and look forward to meeting you in Sept.
Rory & Amy will take great care of you and the Rally should be a lot of fun!

Apropdoc

Hi all,

We are new members in Oregon and we're planning a trip to Utah. Awesome, first rally and Utah, what could be better. Currently out of cell coverage and will call KOA tomorrow. Please put us on the list.

Thanks

Great trip ahead! I have you down for attending and we look forward to meeting you! keep an eye on this Rally post, as I update it as things change. Have a great time with your new toy!

gasman

Camp Socializer
Hi all,

Thanks

Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family. Moab is an incredible wonderland with so much to see and do. If at all possible, plan to spend additional time in Moab. There will be several fun activities planned for the rally but there is more to do than there is time. You will definitely want to visit Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Deadhorse Point State Park, possibly a river trip, jeep tour or UTV tour. If you are mountain bikers, you will be in heaven here. There are many great restaurants in town also.

Status
Not open for further replies.